Author Topic: For El mafioso xD  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Sander

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,970
  • Reputation: 2507
    • View Profile
Re: For El mafioso xD
« Reply #12 on: Feb 19, 2008, 12:29: AM »
both were amazing  :thumbsup: great sits, but i think filip won (sorry kwas)
August and me are the new moderators of the freestyle section. We are not gods, so please let us know if there is a problem or you see something suspicious. (In English ;))

ALL FREESTYLE BEGINNERS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS GO HERE: http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Beginner-Tricks-Tutorial-5,1,347.html

New misheard lyrics video by me!!

Offline Kwas

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 501
  • Reputation: 710
    • View Profile
Re: For El mafioso xD
« Reply #13 on: Feb 19, 2008, 01:49: AM »
both were amazing  :thumbsup: great sits, but i think filip won (sorry kwas)


Hey I`m not mad I know filip won he did better vid but it`s only fun :)
El mafioso I`m glad you like it and that short`s are part of my life .... ahh memories xD

Thank`s for all comment`s
Max 300; characters remaining: 300