Author Topic: Fx freestyle 2008 freestyle game  (Read 3133 times)

Offline kingofskills

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 88
  • Reputation: 198
    • View Profile
Re: Fx freestyle 2008 freestyle game
« Reply #24 on: Dec 15, 2008, 06:47: AM »
good creative combos

Offline Lucaso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 862
  • Reputation: 1213
    • View Profile
Re: Fx freestyle 2008 freestyle game
« Reply #25 on: Dec 15, 2008, 07:20: AM »
he is doing really creative stuff there... I like his crazy lowers more but this video was really entertaining... some moves I have never seen before and I love his Reverse TB combos... he is da king...
and yeah... I know Jan and have to agree with {++ } Lukas fs {++} that he know what is freestyle lil bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ric

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Reputation: 176
  • oww ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Fx freestyle 2008 freestyle game
« Reply #26 on: Dec 15, 2008, 11:40: PM »
I am not sure why so many claim, like video of this very creative, the only bad it is a little high

fx is the best in my opinion  :thumbsup:
i love freestyle ^^

Offline zhou

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Reputation: 135
    • View Profile
Re: Fx freestyle 2008 freestyle game
« Reply #27 on: Dec 17, 2008, 09:10: PM »
great .i love all vid of FX .

 :rockit: :rockit: :rockit:

respct from a little fan  .hehe