Author Topic: tatw-atatw (nt) help  (Read 7739 times)

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #12 on: Aug 14, 2010, 08:02: AM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler but i just wanted to help;)
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2010, 08:29: AM by 10RonaldoC »

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #13 on: Aug 14, 2010, 08:18: AM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Offline samfs

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Reputation: 1240
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #14 on: Aug 14, 2010, 01:45: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?

Offline dawwidfs

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 224
  • Reputation: 251
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #15 on: Aug 14, 2010, 03:54: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
:grin:

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #16 on: Aug 14, 2010, 07:58: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

Offline samfs

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Reputation: 1240
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #17 on: Aug 14, 2010, 08:03: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:

Offline 10RonaldoC

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 668
  • Reputation: 820
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #18 on: Aug 14, 2010, 09:58: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #19 on: Aug 15, 2010, 07:34: AM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Don't really see how I was meant to know it was a joke? And anyway, I thinm you're just saying that to cover up for yourself.

Offline Patrick Edwards

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Reputation: 808
  • Hello
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #20 on: Aug 15, 2010, 07:35: AM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot
Yeah, you're right but I'm being really lazy :)

Offline 26spyker

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 150
  • Reputation: 369
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #21 on: Aug 15, 2010, 07:55: AM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot
Yeah, you're right but I'm being really lazy :)
answer to the topic :)

Offline larsfreestyle

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,172
  • Reputation: 513
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #22 on: Aug 15, 2010, 08:20: AM »
 :043:
Always take money from a Pessimist…They never expect to get it back.....

Offline samfs

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Reputation: 1240
    • View Profile
Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
« Reply #23 on: Aug 15, 2010, 07:34: PM »
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Don't really see how I was meant to know it was a joke? And anyway, I thinm you're just saying that to cover up for yourself.

wtf? cover myself up? dude why would i "cover" myself up? u think im scared of u or some shit? and it is 2010 dumbass get some sense it was perfectly fine for me to say "its 2010 dude..". why else would i say it unless im trying to make a joke out of it?