Author Topic: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]  (Read 5517 times)

Offline d5fox

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 493
  • Reputation: 694
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #12 on: Jul 06, 2009, 04:11: AM »
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.

it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.

Offline Filip

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 123
  • Reputation: 282
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #13 on: Jul 06, 2009, 04:20: AM »
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.

it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.

Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #14 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:16: AM »
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.

it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.

Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
i thought u were Tycza?
a competitor shouldnt say these sort of things,it just makes u look bad. my 0.02c

i think Tycza had much better sits and better uppers which should have been enough to win. i loved the heel stuff too.
did not like khtw's at all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.

Offline Hueydabest

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 139
  • Reputation: 272
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #15 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:38: AM »
The heels were nice from Tycza.

Offline Gustav

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,283
  • Reputation: 1762
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #16 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:39: AM »
I have no clue how Skora could win this
A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools

Offline Gienia

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 190
  • Reputation: 344
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #17 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:40: AM »
When you're watching video it's easy to choose who's better, but If you was there, you'll have a problem with choose
I was there and after pefromance I don't know who I'll choose If I was jugde ;(

Offline mvfs

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 79
  • Reputation: 187
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #18 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:41: AM »
Tycra was way better in my opinion

 :thumbsup:

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #19 on: Jul 06, 2009, 05:44: AM »
I have no clue why Skora won. :dontknow:
But may be, like Gienia said, when you're there it's harder to determine the winner.
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

Offline Gienia

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 190
  • Reputation: 344
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #20 on: Jul 06, 2009, 06:14: AM »
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.

it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.

Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.

Tycza ... don't be so rude ! I know you're disappointed and you think that judges made a mistake and maybe you're right, but ... please :( Judges are people, and everybody can make some mistakes
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2009, 06:24: AM by Gienia »

Offline Ecuabol

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 396
  • Reputation: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #21 on: Jul 06, 2009, 06:18: AM »
well i dont blame him for being mad

Offline Wieszak

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
  • Reputation: 361
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #22 on: Jul 06, 2009, 06:45: AM »
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.

it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.

Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.

Tycza ... don't be so rude ! I know you're disappointed and you think that judges made a mistake and maybe you're right, but ... please :( Judges are people, and everybody can make some mistakes

I agree that Filip's behaviour is not proper at the moment but... shit, he can be spitting mad because of unfair decision by judges (2-1). Skora obviously made worse performance and I have a feeling that he won beacuse of his name. Tycza raped him in all aspects.

I'm sure I'd choose Filip if I were a judge. Don't tell such a crap that it was hard for judges when sitting there... It may be a problem when it's really hard to choose a winner.

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Jaktorów 2009 - Tycza vs Skóra [1/4]
« Reply #23 on: Jul 06, 2009, 06:53: AM »
Tycza absolutely fuckin amazing !  :bowdown:
Even though skora didn't did bad at all I can't belive he won this battle, Tycza was just so much better ..