Author Topic: Fx Pelota Events Promo  (Read 2819 times)

Offline SkalleN

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 305
  • Reputation: 468
    • View Profile
Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
« Reply #12 on: Jun 15, 2009, 08:50: PM »
SkalleN is NOT gay !
He is bisexual .., End of story.

 :pimp:
And that's why I can be in love with both you and my girlfriend  :3some:

Offline {++ } Lukas fs {++}

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,062
  • Reputation: 1311
    • View Profile
Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
« Reply #13 on: Jun 16, 2009, 12:02: PM »
SkalleN is NOT gay !
He is bisexual .., End of story.

 :pimp:
And that's why I can be in love with both you and my girlfriend  :3some:

I used to pretend to have a girlfriend a few years ago too when it was about shutting ppl mouth's who were questionating my sexuality....
so dont make this a big deal... its normal  :thumbsup:

 :cheers:
Drop dead, a bullet to my head, your words are like a gun in hand!

lu-k-s@hotmail.com ---> add this looser so he dont feel so lonely