Author Topic: Matiz beyond football competition  (Read 982 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Matiz beyond football competition
« on: Feb 25, 2008, 01:02: AM »
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: Matiz beyond football competition
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2008, 11:11: AM »
very nice  :cheers:

Offline AleFSitaly

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 167
  • Reputation: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Matiz beyond football competition
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2008, 11:29: AM »
   Hello oils chiderti wanted ... how can I patecipare also competing for SG? Expect a response because your attention

Offline matiz

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Reputation: 141
    • View Profile
Re: Matiz beyond football competition
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2008, 07:06: AM »
PLZ maybe someone comment this vid ;p i will be very appreciate because i am anxious about your opinion
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2008, 07:27: AM by matiz »

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Matiz beyond football competition
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2008, 07:13: AM »
PLZ maybe someone comment this vid ;p i will be very appreciate becasue i am anxious about your opinion
Good style and clean alatw
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there