Author Topic: Talent Show - Victor Rubilar  (Read 1027 times)

Offline victor rubilar

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Reputation: 138
    • View Profile
Talent Show - Victor Rubilar
« on: Feb 16, 2008, 12:35: PM »
I just posted a new video in youtube. Last year i performed on a TV talent show in Sweden. I have had that video for ages and now i finally put it on the web. It is a short video but Tv shows are always short.
here i leave you the link. Hope you guys like it!

Talent show:

I do not know if i have posted my other videos in this forum. If you havent seen any of my other videos here i leave you the links:

Puma video:

Adidas Video:

Guinness World Records Video:

Comedy show:


Victor Rubilar
=O)


Offline Jonathonhehu

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,159
  • Reputation: 3376
    • View Profile
Re: Talent Show - Victor Rubilar
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2008, 12:56: PM »
wow amazing video did the judges like it?

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Talent Show - Victor Rubilar
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2008, 08:49: PM »
ooo, talang :) cool!
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Bow

  • Global Moderator
  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 664
  • Reputation: 1025
    • View Profile
Re: Talent Show - Victor Rubilar
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2008, 11:28: PM »
i remember someone posting the puma video of you a couple of years ago now..... very talented hope you did well in the competition... and welcome to beyond football