Author Topic: Fx's LP  (Read 1167 times)

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Fx's LP
« on: Jan 24, 2008, 03:48: AM »
:thumbsup: nice lp but fuckin crowd
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -

Offline NeN

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 322
  • Reputation: 531
    • View Profile
Re: Fx's LP
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2008, 04:11: AM »
Fucking crowd? Insane FX!!! when the musis is in the best moment he do that amazing combo just perfect!

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Fx's LP
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2008, 05:25: AM »
Unlucky with the crowd, they didn't seem to like it that much.. I was entertained through all of it though  :banana:
The part I liked the most was when he did the first LATW and some kid in the background goes "woooow"
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there