Author Topic: To whoever posted that topic under my name  (Read 3083 times)

Offline dalefreestyle

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 318
  • Reputation: 517
  • Ladies man
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 10:15: AM »
hes the Captain Obvious  :cheers:

ur the captian bell end

Offline serbianfreestyle

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 743
  • Reputation: 1295
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 10:25: AM »
i dont think he did it but on msn he always talks about cocks idk?

Offline nedved

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 403
  • Reputation: 616
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 08:25: AM »
i dont think he did it but on msn he always talks about cocks idk?

ecuabol?? sputnik?
everyone loves a bit of penis tbh

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 09:52: AM »
jimmy is innocent..
get over it, someone lock this god damn thread
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 01:05: PM »
Alright man. I don't believe the thread starter one bit. Who would have your password? besides you. Now dose this mean I can post all this shit that might warrant a ban. Than just say it wasn't me. This has got to end.

Offline Jimmy

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Reputation: 167
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 01:18: PM »
Are you being sarcastic or rediculously stupid? Someone created a new account called j.hacking...basically pretending to me. I have always posted under the name Jimmy on forums therefore if I was to post it would be in this account, why would I create a new one. Also the email given on their information page jameshacking@googlemail.com...I don't even have a gmail account. But yeah lock the topic all I wanted to say was it wasn't me.


Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 01:33: PM »
Alright man. I don't believe the thread starter one bit. Who would have your password? besides you. Now dose this mean I can post all this shit that might warrant a ban. Than just say it wasn't me. This has got to end.
or we can just start believing people and give them second chances  :dontknow: If he says it wasn't him, then why doubt?
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: To whoever posted that topic under my name
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 07:36: PM »
It wasn't Jimmy end of story
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there