Author Topic: Three years-Period of the freestyle football performances  (Read 781 times)

Offline tomcat

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 67
  • Reputation: 202
    • View Profile

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: Three years-Period of the freestyle football performances
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2011, 05:26: PM »
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but isn't this video posted before? :017:
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)

Offline tomcat

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 67
  • Reputation: 202
    • View Profile
Re: Three years-Period of the freestyle football performances
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2011, 07:28: PM »
No problem my friend.Yes,it was but Sony banned it due to music ,then some freestylers wanted to see it so I repost it with another music.

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: Three years-Period of the freestyle football performances
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2011, 03:28: PM »
Cool then. Yeah this was a great video. Tufcso is a great freestylers, especially when it comes to doing LPs.
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)