Author Topic: Olly vs. Alex vs. Sam UUC  (Read 423 times)

Offline Tupac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,031
  • Reputation: 2790
  • Merry Christmas!
    • View Profile
Olly vs. Alex vs. Sam UUC
« on: Aug 22, 2010, 07:38: PM »
Sorry, I can do alot better as length and style, I had to upload a clip from 2 weeks ago, I've been having some trouble with girls and can't fs for shit, right now I can only rproll 2-3 times with luck, usually i do 6-10 consistent but I've got to much on my mind to get halfway decent combos out
im only shelling out combos that are 6-8 seconds long 

I want a rematch or atleast have the date moved back a month so I have time to get things strait

if not,

This is my video for the unedited upper comp against olly bowman and alex mendoza,

UUC vs. olly and alex
BONER!