Author Topic: My first video  (Read 722 times)

Offline Jiantong

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 125
  • Reputation: 251
    • View Profile
My first video
« on: Jul 16, 2009, 09:44: PM »
This is my first ever freestyle video still a beginner so give some advice;)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

oops idk where theres 2 but its the same thing

Offline ziver

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 122
  • Reputation: 244
    • View Profile
Re: My first video
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2009, 11:14: PM »
keep it up :thumbsup:
    where are you from?
I love Karászi Roland

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: My first video
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2009, 08:36: AM »
Yours grounds are the best! :thumbsup:

just keep practicing Jiantong. :cheers:
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: My first video
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2009, 05:47: PM »
Keep doing it man... for a beginner this is very good! :thumbsup:
I like your ATW style and ground moves too!  :thumbsup:
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)