Author Topic: Just introducing myself  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Gello

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Reputation: 102
    • View Profile
Just introducing myself
« on: Jul 13, 2009, 11:23: PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm Angelo from the Netherlands. I'm 22 years old and I started freestyling around when I was 8. I used to do it a lot, untill I got into field football. After being picked up by a pro club and playing there for several years (youth-teams) I got a nasty injury which caused me to quit football. So after 6 operations and a rehabilitation process of 2 years I picked up my old love freestyle again. For now I'm still rusty and can't even touch the top freestylers here but I'll try. All about fun right?

I hope I can post a few video's soon of my progress and get some critisism from you guys.

For now, peace

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Just introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2009, 11:32: PM »
Sorry to hear about the injury I hope you can recover fully! Good luck with the freestyle  :thumbsup:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there