We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
you need to include all the half variations as well e.g hrhjatw , hlatw etc. also you could have datw, fatw, atw360, Hmaatw, khmaatw,ksatw plus a bunch of others.
Quote from: Budz on Mar 06, 2009, 01:49: AMyou need to include all the half variations as well e.g hrhjatw , hlatw etc. also you could have datw, fatw, atw360, Hmaatw, khmaatw,ksatw plus a bunch of others.Yes, they also should be on the list, except hmaatw, this one is already on the list.Thanks Budz :thumbsup:@ Soccer-fanatic: Nice site
Quote from: Mac on Jul 26, 2008, 02:45: AMQuote from: totalfootball10 on Jul 25, 2008, 02:06: PM I assume you're a brit...Why? I am british and i don't speak like a retard.sme ere fock hed :cursing:
Quote from: totalfootball10 on Jul 25, 2008, 02:06: PM I assume you're a brit...Why? I am british and i don't speak like a retard.
I assume you're a brit...
reverse filip atw, done by me :3some:
LOL..As simple as it sounds, youve missed out hop the world i think.
Quote from: G-Man 2.0 on Mar 07, 2009, 07:28: AMLOL..As simple as it sounds, youve missed out hop the world i think.that's hop the world, not an around the world. although i guess it's technically, alternate around the world. but i don't think it shud be included either way.