Author Topic: A new site! ( www.straatvoetbal.tk ) by Matthew G and Jarri P  (Read 886 times)

Offline Jarri

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Reputation: 115
    • View Profile
Hello,
Matthew G. and me having a new site, whit Ground moves toturials demo's and the newst ground tricks! when we have much people on www.straatvoetbal.tk then whe add a forum to so tell your friends whe wont to make realy nice video of it here a trailer of the site! Enjoy! http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=k3BVnhkg23Y

Greetz Jarri, from www.straatvoetbal.tk

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: A new site! ( www.straatvoetbal.tk ) by Matthew G and Jarri P
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2008, 08:20: PM »
There is already a site for groundmovers with tutorials and a forum.
Seriously I don't understand how you people who make new forums are thinking. More forums isn't what's needed, it's more members. Work together to expand the freestyle community instead of expanding the ammount of freestyle sites.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Jarri

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Reputation: 115
    • View Profile
Re: A new site! ( www.straatvoetbal.tk ) by Matthew G and Jarri P
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2008, 06:58: AM »
Hmm, I think its great they make a new site with new tutorials.
D10s is great, but I think that Jazz and Matthew could make harder tutorials for better groundmovers.

thanks, whe have more time for the site then D10 i think i hope whe can do that;)
Greetz Jazz