Author Topic: Pyrzyce tournament 2009  (Read 6579 times)

Offline Brizze

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 729
  • Reputation: 1106
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #36 on: Dec 30, 2008, 06:09: AM »
Is it still possible to jam down there ? Would be cool to meet some new faces .

 :pimp:

Nertsson will join us.  :rockit:

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #37 on: Dec 30, 2008, 06:47: AM »
How long does it take with train from Sczcecin to pyrzyce?
Or does anyone have better route?

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #38 on: Dec 30, 2008, 07:08: AM »
I looked for plane but there is none this date.
So if me and tobias don't have a ride, we can't go

Offline F3D

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 544
  • Reputation: 822
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #39 on: Dec 30, 2008, 07:19: AM »
take emanuele or domybd from italy :thumbsup:
is emanuele still doing videos???
he's absolutely my favourite lower freestyler. his last video was stunning. did he competet in RBSS???

i think he still freestyles....but he wasnt in RBSS....representant of italy in RBSS was domybd
ok... thanks

guys emanuele still freestyle and i saw him recently he is a MONSTER!!!!!!
he can't do more videos because he has destroied his camera  :biggrin:
he wasn't at the redbull because ha had some problem with the travel

Offline F3D

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 544
  • Reputation: 822
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #40 on: Dec 30, 2008, 07:22: AM »
and sure some freestylers from italy like me and others will be there to watch the best freestylers of the world :bowdown:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #41 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:01: AM »
I looked for plane but there is none this date.
So if me and tobias don't have a ride, we can't go
I have promised to help the organizers by transporting those who compete and Tobias has been promised a seat in my dads car
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #42 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:28: AM »
I looked for plane but there is none this date.
So if me and tobias don't have a ride, we can't go
I have promised to help the organizers by transporting those who compete and Tobias has been promised a seat in my dads car
I think this that if i don't go tobias won't go

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #43 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:36: AM »
I looked for plane but there is none this date.
So if me and tobias don't have a ride, we can't go
I have promised to help the organizers by transporting those who compete and Tobias has been promised a seat in my dads car
I think this that if i don't go tobias won't go
In that case I can't do more than be sad for him about what he is missing
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #44 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:42: AM »
why you dislike me like that?

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #45 on: Dec 30, 2008, 08:45: AM »
why you dislike me like that?
I guess if there is place in the car of course I would like it if you came aswell. I like you alot Yoacim (no homo) and you should know that.
I still can't promise you a seat because I have already promised others and there are still problems but depending on how many come we could always take the 10 hour boat to Szczeczin and then train from there but this would be kinda exhausting but it would work. It depends on how many want to go.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline ElPibe

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 311
  • Reputation: 615
  • Freestyle(Ground Moves) & Street Fooball 4 life
    • View Profile
Re: Pyrzyce tournament 2009
« Reply #46 on: Jan 05, 2009, 07:14: AM »
if u have to take someone from Italy...u have to call DOMYBD
Italian Street Killers: humiliation is the way
El Pibe: Football Freestyler(Ground Moves)/Street Player