Author Topic: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« on: Oct 24, 2008, 01:11: AM »
In so far; Me & Gustav
Place : Malmö
Date : Oct 26th and 27th
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Brizze

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 729
  • Reputation: 1106
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2008, 01:46: AM »
I would like to go, but I cant. I have school, but ill see you next week anyway ;) !

Offline Cogliono Grande

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,337
  • Reputation: 1933
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2008, 06:01: AM »
I really wanna go, but i doubt i'm allowed. Bad really, if i could go my dad would be convinsed that HB will be good.
Quote
You might delay, but time won't

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2008, 06:03: AM »
I made this thread to inform those who live close so that there's no "oh you freestyled with Gustav last weekend why didn't you tell me?" reactions.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline TW89

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,097
  • Reputation: 1443
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2008, 07:07: AM »
I made this thread to inform those who live close so that there's no "oh you freestyled with Gustav last weekend why didn't you tell me?" reactions.

Haha, not for people to tell you they can't go




"It's even easier to keep your head down and stay asleep,
and while your laying there counting see your face in them sheep"

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2008, 07:17: AM »
I could probably make it, don't got anything special planed those days so I'll be there. Any times set yet ?
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2008, 07:31: AM by JohanRempe »

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2008, 07:50: AM »
Great Johan! Well Sunday will probably be like 14:00 and then Monday idk
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline JohanRempe

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 854
  • Reputation: 1133
  • "Keep It Freestyle"
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 24, 2008, 07:55: AM »
Then I'll be there, count me in.  :thumbsup:

Offline jonny22222

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 189
  • Reputation: 345
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #8 on: Oct 24, 2008, 09:37: AM »
sweet :thumbsup: I'll b there

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #9 on: Oct 24, 2008, 09:50: AM »
Soon I'll try to write a certain date for Sunday!
I dont know where we will freestyle I guess it depends on the weather but it's somewhere in Malmö ofc  :cheers:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Gustav

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,283
  • Reputation: 1762
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #10 on: Oct 24, 2008, 09:51: AM »
sweet :thumbsup: I'll b there

Then I'll be there, count me in.  :thumbsup:

Super!
A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Malmö Meeting! Sunday and Monday!
« Reply #11 on: Oct 25, 2008, 07:05: AM »
Everyone gather 15:00 tomorrow outside BK (gustav adolfs torg)
If you're late just call someone because we free :argue:style really close to BK (the tunnel)
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there