Author Topic: Cheap kits  (Read 2870 times)

Offline efgeesus

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 41
  • Reputation: 152
  • I'm beyond your possible
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap kits
« Reply #12 on: Jul 03, 2008, 04:38: AM »
Looks like a crap site. Email them and ask them if they are officially licensed jerseys or if they are fake replicas from Asia.
I think the site is not legal  :rolleyes:

yeah prices seem wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to cheap. something isn't right.

there's a shop called soccerworld here in the UK whih always sells football shirts at reduced prices, like £35, £30 for new shirts and hav older ones for cheap, good if you collect them.
If you don't believe in yourself, nobody else will - Kobe

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap kits
« Reply #13 on: Jul 04, 2008, 07:39: AM »
I just get them from Sports stores.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline zizou871

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 182
  • Reputation: 309
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap kits
« Reply #14 on: Jul 04, 2008, 01:05: PM »
Come to the U.S. and find a sport store with them.  Dick's has MLS jerseys and those are mainly just Beckham jerseys.  Nothing anywhere else here in Tennessee. :bang: