Author Topic: Ecuabol vs Hot Sauce  (Read 1612 times)

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505:

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Ecuabol vs Hot Sauce
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:21: AM »
Haha.  Are you guys roomates or do you just leave nearby?
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
Re: Ecuabol vs Hot Sauce
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2012, 10:29: AM »
We live in the same apartment complex. I supposed to be having some super hot candy coming soon. I'll try to get him to eat some of that on camera too.
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505:

Offline Royal Freakiness

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,145
  • Reputation: 8086
  • a.k.a. birchissaud (-_-)
    • View Profile
Re: Ecuabol vs Hot Sauce
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:45: PM »
wth
you, jason, took it like a BAUSSSSS!!!!!
You take it a lot?
650,000 scoville units is a LOT!

Birds eye chilli pepper is really common here in the Philippines. I stupidly crushed some and mixed it with water and drank the water...
 :039:
Birds eye chilli is rated at 100,000+ scoville units...
I can only imagine how hot that sauce is.

Offline redsforlife

  • Global Moderator
  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Reputation: 2559
    • View Profile
Re: Ecuabol vs Hot Sauce
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2012, 09:33: PM »
Lets just say I eat very very spicy foods. I have eaten things much spicier than this hot sauce. I planned on videotaping just myself too, but I thought it was boring. Reacting like it's nothing is boring, but it's great when someone like Ecuabol tries it.
http://www.nobletstreetsoccer.com/

The Best Band on Beyond Football

DHF!

 :7505: