Author Topic: Trick name?  (Read 1510 times)

Offline vittoleon

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 502
  • Reputation: 658
    • View Profile
Trick name?
« on: Mar 31, 2012, 02:43: AM »
I've done a trick today but im not quite sure what the name is (and I know +- every trick name there is). Its basicly a timo atw but instead of a tatw I do matw.  (so its an aatw-matw mix instead of an aatw-tatw mix).

Name or link to a vid doing it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm a beginner, help me!

Offline FuadFstyle

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 108
  • Reputation: 266
    • View Profile
Re: Trick name?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2012, 06:50: AM »
maatw  :great:

Offline vittoleon

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 502
  • Reputation: 658
    • View Profile
Re: Trick name?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2012, 06:50: PM »
Thx man
I'm a beginner, help me!