Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Faintness

Pages: [1]
1
Help and Advice / Re: Official freestyle equipment thread!
« on: Jan 03, 2011, 01:09: PM »
ok please help you guys. i have it narrowed down to these 2 shoes. and i'm going to order 2morro.
http://www.wegotsoccer.com/item/nike5-zoom-t-5-fs/344917117/117
http://www.wegotsoccer.com/item/nike5-t-3-fs/344918117/wwc
pls reply.

2
Help and Advice / Re: Official freestyle equipment thread!
« on: Dec 16, 2010, 11:17: AM »
would you consider it better than the monta ball?

3
Help and Advice / Re: Official freestyle equipment thread!
« on: Dec 12, 2010, 03:57: AM »
Hey guys I'm getting ready to get serious about football free style and I need some Ball/Shoe advice.
I have narrowed the balls down to these shoes:
Nike Five T-3 http://www.wegotsoccer.com/item/nike5-t-3-fs/344918117/wwc
Nike Laser III http://www.wegotsoccer.com/item/nike-total90-shoot-iii-l-tf/385438141/141
Adidas Telstar II http://www.soccerevolution.com/store/products/ADI_13063_F.php?aidt=10083

And These Balls
Nike T90 Aerow IIhttp://www.wegotsoccer.com/item/nike-t90-aerow-ii-wht-blu/sc1085120
Adidas AdiPure 10http://www.soccerpro.com/Adidas-adiPURE-10-White-with-Black-p10065/
Adidas Finale 10http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-005-001-079&DEPT=5&BRAND=1&SS=1

Please reply.

Pages: [1]