Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - hgr126

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24
1
Freestyle Videos / HGR freestyle football 2013
« on: Aug 13, 2013, 07:18: PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbn_dcofUZo#ws

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I last posted a video. I doubt anyone knows me here  :grin:, but I hope you guys will spare a couple minutes and still like the video nonetheless!

Peace!  :great:

2
Freestyle Chat / Re: learn2freestyle
« on: Jul 10, 2012, 06:29: PM »
I don't seem to understand this thread even after reading thru so many posts.. Can someone pls enlighten me? I don't know, but according to what I read, wajd is improving slowly and you guys are hating on him?
What is wrong with that? O.o or are u all hating on him for something else? Haha seriously pardon me, I'm just curious about what's going on.
Peace!

3
Freestyle Videos / Re: HGR - Freestyle football
« on: Mar 04, 2012, 06:31: PM »
thanks! i appreciate your comment gustavo :)

5
Freestyle Videos / HGR - Freestyle football
« on: Mar 02, 2012, 08:50: PM »
HGR - Freestyle Football 2012

Hi guys! Do spare some time to watch my newest video as I've just started freestyle only recently again. It's been 7 months or more since I quit because of a lack of motivation and time.
Please do leave a comment/constructive criticism and subscribe! I would greatly appreciate it!

I hope you guys would enjoy this video! Peace!

6
Freestyle Videos / Re: Mac talking about his biggest fan
« on: Jun 20, 2011, 03:33: AM »
Honestly, I think that even if leha wanted to criticize, he should have done so in a more polite manner. I'm not saying criticism has to be polite, but things like this are more about EQ than IQ. Quote for example: When people get 100 marks for exams, most people don't go around showing off, even though it is not wrong to do so. But why do people hate these kind of boastful people who are blunt about showing off, when it's obviously not wrong?

Macca's freestyle tutorials are to teach the very basics of the basics, which makes learning much easier. Take note of the word 'learning'. Leha's very detailed tutorials are more of 'fine-tuning' where people can adjust their training methods to land the trick much easily. What Macca's tutorials do are to help people to get a ROUGH idea of the trick and how to execute it; it can't be perfected in just a 5minutes tutorial video, I'm sure Macca mentioned that as well above...

It's also obvious that Macca's tutorial did not have any mistakes, that which can be criticized heavily if that happens. But we don't see him asking people to do outside atw with the big toe area, because he knows the basic gist of the tricks that he is teaching, and that's the whole point of his tutorials; that's why I don't understand what is there to criticize about his videos...

Just my 2 cents..

7
Freestyle Videos / Re: Azun weak foot PATW
« on: Jun 02, 2011, 03:35: AM »
Sorry but I think patw was ground, only my opinion) peace
it does look like ground, BUT if you pause at the exact time, you can see the ball does not touch the ground; in fact, half of the ball is on the foot :)

anyways, the difficulty of this trick is just extreme.. the style+weak foot+patw+ OUT = madness.

i think it's even cleaner than my atw  :grin:

8
Freestyle Videos / Azun weak foot PATW
« on: Jun 02, 2011, 02:58: AM »
Patw Left

WTF? or should we just call it left foot like how he calls it "Patw left" since it seems as though he doesn't have a weak foot.

and holy crap, the style on it as well  :undecided:

and hell, its patw OUT as well.  :wtf:

 :wtf: :wtf:

9
Freestyle Videos / Russian power - part 2
« on: Jun 01, 2011, 11:09: PM »
Russian power - part 2

here it is again, russian power.
i totally  :lol_hitting: at the last clip

10
Freestyle Videos / Re: TF combo.
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:53: AM »
and to think that he only learnt patw about 2 months ago? just comes to show how good his basics are to improve so quickly!  :wtf:

11
Freestyle Videos / Re: music new video have lower
« on: May 22, 2011, 12:16: AM »
 :undecided: :undecided: :undecided:

THE LEGEND IS BACK!  :cheesy: hahaha

12
Freestyle Videos / Re: Akim fuck bf idiots
« on: May 20, 2011, 04:36: AM »
 :wtf: szmatw combo..   :wtf:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24