Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: nicO on Mar 10, 2008, 09:21: AM
-
-
Soufiane is one of the best style man!!!
-
Soufiane has sick ground :bowdown:
-
who is he playing? anyone recognizable? can't tell because of the poor quality video.
-
I recognized Séan
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
-
wooooooow!! the guy has got some SERIOUS skills! respect! :bowdown:
isnt the first guy, i can be crazy, but maybe palle? :rolleyes:?
-
yo the kids sick at grounds
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
-
Soufiane for president ! :pimp:
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
No Sean doesnt suck at all, in fact he took his revange, but we didnt film it.. oh wait I forgot, I got a second panna :biggrin:
No seriously Sean is really good, it's just that they arent used to play like this in France, we played 2vs2 in a cage, it was like playing against bears :cursing: they dont know what a "cage" is, in belgium and holland we are more used to it ^^
-
No need cage to become world champion :biggrin: :biggrin:
-
Really skilled guy
-
wow great.... i never heard of this guy....
-
great moves, the panna he gave sean was sick :bowdown:
-
wow hes got great skills, but sean is good too!
whats the name of the song?
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
, it was like playing against bears :cursing: they dont know what a "cage" is, in belgium and holland we are more used to it ^^
ahhahahahahaa " it was like playing against bears" hahahaha dude you fking crack me up ahhaaa hahaaa i enjoyed all the shit
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...
well then he must not have been trying at all. because whenever he got the ball he couldn't keep it for long and just lost it right away while soufiane could keep the ball for a long time. plus, sean was just walking around and not really trying to take the ball away when he was defending. and then he got a panna on him.
either one of two things. 1. he sucks OR 2. he wasn't trying
-
Btw, I only kept the panna in the vid, it was a 5 min vid lol
-
very good!!!! :hello:
-
Hahaha its the third time I see a panna on Sean ;D
Great vid.
-
Wonderful skills and style from both of them and once again Touzani did a panna on Sean :cheers:
-
It's not Touzani...
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...
well then he must not have been trying at all. because whenever he got the ball he couldn't keep it for long and just lost it right away while soufiane could keep the ball for a long time. plus, sean was just walking around and not really trying to take the ball away when he was defending. and then he got a panna on him.
either one of two things. 1. he sucks OR 2. he wasn't trying
MAN I CAN SAY ANYTHING FOR THAT JUST I CAN SAY ME I NEVER AFRAID OF PLAY AGAINST EVERYBODY IN FREESTYLE OR STREET SOCCER IS NOT A PROBLEME FOR ME TO LOSE BUT I CAN WIN AGAINST EVERYBODY YOU TOO MAN ...
NOT TALK ABOUT MY LEVEL BECAUSE I THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME IN STREET FOOTBALL ASK TO NICO
Séan
-
yeah.. it is Sean :)
yea that's what i thought too... just wanted to be sure.
wow.... sean must really not be trying at all.... or he sucks REAL bad.
soufiane is very good, respect.
ed that is a bit harsh LOLLL dont you think man? relax lol i think it was a great match up...and sean is great in grounds...soufiane is also..sweet video...
well then he must not have been trying at all. because whenever he got the ball he couldn't keep it for long and just lost it right away while soufiane could keep the ball for a long time. plus, sean was just walking around and not really trying to take the ball away when he was defending. and then he got a panna on him.
either one of two things. 1. he sucks OR 2. he wasn't trying
MAN I CAN SAY ANYTHING FOR THAT JUST I CAN SAY ME I NEVER AFRAID OF PLAY AGAINST EVERYBODY IN FREESTYLE OR STREET SOCCER IS NOT A PROBLEME FOR ME TO LOSE BUT I CAN WIN AGAINST EVERYBODY YOU TOO MAN ...
NOT TALK ABOUT MY LEVEL BECAUSE I THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME IN STREET FOOTBALL ASK TO NICO
Séan
Sean vs. Edward Yoon
-
Nah, not even interesting...
-
lol
-
Nah, not even interesting...
true.. I hope owen himself is aware of that..
He's got a point tho, I've seen better clips of sean... Soufiane did great
-
Soufiane just a little boy? anyway hes good as hell!
-
Yes he is quite little lol, but he's f*kking good
-
Yes he is quite little lol, but he's f*kking good
elfs vs bears! hahahaa