Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: oLi on Mar 04, 2009, 09:39: PM

Title: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: oLi on Mar 04, 2009, 09:39: PM
I have my clips ready I just need a volunteer to edit it, I don't really want to bother Tom again. The reason to why I can't edit it myself is because my computer crashed somehow and it's been sent for repair 1 month ago. 

Anyone up for it?
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: SvenF on Mar 04, 2009, 10:47: PM
I would?:) For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: oLi on Mar 05, 2009, 03:39: AM
I would?:) For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.
Thanks mate. Basicly finished before whenever the deadline is, 13th of March I believe. So I'd sent it to you tomorrow and you'd have like 1 week to finnish, would that be ok for you?
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: SvenF on Mar 05, 2009, 03:42: AM
I would?:) For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.
Thanks mate. Basicly finished before whenever the deadline is, 13th of March I believe. So I'd sent it to you tomorrow and you'd have like 1 week to finnish, would that be ok for you?
That would be alright, will you send the clips on msn, per e-mail, or upload them on any site? When I finished editing, do you want to upload it by yourself?
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: oLi on Mar 05, 2009, 03:44: AM
I would?:) For when does it has to be finished? I'm ok with it when you want someone else to edit, just wanted to show I'm interested.
Thanks mate. Basicly finished before whenever the deadline is, 13th of March I believe. So I'd sent it to you tomorrow and you'd have like 1 week to finnish, would that be ok for you?
That would be alright, will you send the clips on msn, per e-mail, or upload them on any site? When I finished editing, do you want to upload it by yourself?
If it's ok for you then you can upload it on your account, it doesn't matter to me.
I will upload the clips and a song to a download site and then link you in PM tomorrow  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: SvenF on Mar 05, 2009, 04:34: AM
Ok, can't wait to see and edit the clips! I was asking about the song too, because I didn't know which one to use, but it's clear now. :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Oli BF qualification video
Post by: Andrew on Mar 06, 2009, 04:11: AM
Oli's freestyle and sven's editing what more do you need! :thumbsup: