Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: oLi on Feb 15, 2009, 09:17: PM

Title: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 15, 2009, 09:17: PM
Interested? POST HERE!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: L_I_S on Feb 15, 2009, 09:19: PM
is this open 2 evry1, shit and good? is it allround? put some info man.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 15, 2009, 09:22: PM
is this open 2 evry1, shit and good? is it allround? put some info man.
Exactly like that. It will be like last year where Skora was vs Sven in the finals. The forum users vote who wins in the finals.
I chose the best of the qualification videos (or find someone else interested to do it for me) and rank them from 16 to 1 where in the finals nr 16 goes vs nr 1, 15 vs 2, etc. Maybe someone that took part of the competition in 2008 see's the thread he can explain further because I really gotta go now...
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: L_I_S on Feb 15, 2009, 09:23: PM
is this open 2 evry1, shit and good? is it allround? put some info man.
Exactly like that. It will be like last year where Skora was vs Sven in the finals. The forum users vote who wins in the finals.
I chose the best of the qualification videos (or find someone else interested to do it for me) and rank them from 16 to 1 where in the finals nr 16 goes vs nr 1, 15 vs 2, etc. Maybe someone that took part of the competition in 2008 see's the thread he can explain further because I really gotta go now...
i wasnt here last year :(
ok tc have fun with gustav :3some:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: ikron on Feb 15, 2009, 09:29: PM
is this open 2 evry1, shit and good? is it allround? put some info man.
Exactly like that. It will be like last year where Skora was vs Sven in the finals. The forum users vote who wins in the finals.
I chose the best of the qualification videos (or find someone else interested to do it for me) and rank them from 16 to 1 where in the finals nr 16 goes vs nr 1, 15 vs 2, etc. Maybe someone that took part of the competition in 2008 see's the thread he can explain further because I really gotta go now...
i wasnt here last year :(
ok tc have fun with gustav :3some:

lol
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Andrew on Feb 15, 2009, 10:47: PM
Andrew Henderson
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Baruzdin on Feb 15, 2009, 11:11: PM
Baruzdin Zhenya  :)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Feb 15, 2009, 11:41: PM
Royal Freakiness   :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: DanTheMan on Feb 15, 2009, 11:41: PM
YEahhzzzz im muthafuckin interested.. im sure most fsers on the forum would be interested,
theres probably enough good freestylers to enter that you can have a round of 32...
i think it shud be knockout drawn at random
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Tobi on Feb 16, 2009, 12:21: AM
Im fucking in, just hope my injury is gone at that time..

Tobias Larsen  :pimp:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: F3D on Feb 16, 2009, 01:07: AM
I'M IN
F3D
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SK on Feb 16, 2009, 01:56: AM
I don't have ANY chance of winning, but i'll compete for sure  :lol:

Siminho
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 16, 2009, 02:21: AM
Lenn and Christiaan are in!
Let's rockk :cheers: :rockit:

When is the deadline?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: ikron on Feb 16, 2009, 02:36: AM
oooh..whens the deadline?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Fye on Feb 16, 2009, 02:47: AM
Fye...!!!!!!!!! Im in!!!!!!!!
when is the deadline???
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: G-Kid on Feb 16, 2009, 02:47: AM
Im not in, but i wouldnt mind helping you out with the comp mr cherek  :3some:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 16, 2009, 03:03: AM
Im not in, but i wouldnt mind helping you out with the comp mr cherek  :3some:
Good to know I'll let you hear if I need something.

Waiting for more people to show interest before any new information is added. Deadline for qualification video (90 seconds long) will most likely be early march.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: A-BomB on Feb 16, 2009, 03:44: AM
A-BomB is In :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 16, 2009, 03:46: AM
Im not in, but i wouldnt mind helping you out with the comp mr cherek  :3some:
Good to know I'll let you hear if I need something.

Waiting for more people to show interest before any new information is added. Deadline for qualification video (90 seconds long) will most likely be early march.
Considering the fact that last year the final videos were way too long, I would start of with 60 seconds qualification videos. But it's just a suggestion. Although I don't know yet if I'm going to participate, it's rather no then yes.. :)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SkalleN on Feb 16, 2009, 04:15: AM
I have no chance in this comp, but i want to be a judge if you need any oLi! :)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 16, 2009, 08:13: AM
Mr.Cherek :pimp:
What is the deadline date? (DD)- (MM)

Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 16, 2009, 08:19: AM
I'm in.
  1M4G3
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 16, 2009, 08:20: AM
I'm in!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: biyan0 on Feb 16, 2009, 08:29: AM
im in men     ho won last year sorry i was working in the time ?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 16, 2009, 08:52: AM
im in men     ho won last year sorry i was working in the time ?
Skora won! I wonder if he will join another time?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 16, 2009, 08:55: AM
If skora joins, we dont need a competiton i think :dontknow:
he definatly will be the winner,
we will see :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TF on Feb 16, 2009, 08:59: AM
please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 16, 2009, 09:06: AM
please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months


Ahh that is shitty! :'(, do you have a other cam or something at home?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 16, 2009, 09:06: AM
please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months

I guess Macca or any neighbour or friend of yours will borrow you a cam. I would love to see you enter this competition!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 16, 2009, 09:07: AM
im in men     ho won last year sorry i was working in the time ?
Skora won! I wonder if he will join another time?
I'll text him about it tomorrow. Most likely he will.
If I were you Sven I'd be in it for the revenge  :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 16, 2009, 09:16: AM
Mr. Cherek!

i would like to join please :bowdown:
 :cheers:

Christiaan"
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: GrIzz on Feb 16, 2009, 09:30: AM
YOACIM in
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Feb 16, 2009, 09:40: AM
If skora joins, we dont need a competiton i think :dontknow:
he definatly will be the winner,
we will see :thumbsup:

dont be so sure.... skora won last year with only one vote of difference against sven hehe

Andrew Henderson


arent you arm-shoulder broken??

please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months


If I could I'd send u my HD cam throug some kind of transport so you can join the comp...
really, I want u there heheh


This is gonna be so fucking exciting!! cant wait for it...
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: GrIzz on Feb 16, 2009, 09:56: AM
If skora joins, we dont need a competiton i think :dontknow:
he definatly will be the winner,
we will see :thumbsup:

dont be so sure.... skora won last year with only one vote of difference against sven hehe

Andrew Henderson


arent you arm-shoulder broken??

please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months


If I could I'd send u my HD cam throug some kind of transport so you can join the comp...
really, I want u there heheh


This is gonna be so fucking exciting!! cant wait for it...

Wouldnt be the first time he lied,-
Last time he was dead for 1 week or so

just kidding
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Kopitsa on Feb 16, 2009, 11:12: AM
I'm in (Kopitsa)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Andrew on Feb 16, 2009, 08:09: PM
If skora joins, we dont need a competiton i think :dontknow:
he definatly will be the winner,
we will see :thumbsup:



dont be so sure.... skora won last year with only one vote of difference against sven hehe

Andrew Henderson


arent you arm-shoulder broken??

please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months


If I could I'd send u my HD cam throug some kind of transport so you can join the comp...
really, I want u there heheh


This is gonna be so fucking exciting!! cant wait for it...

Wouldnt be the first time he lied,-
Last time he was dead for 1 week or so

just kidding


yeh i have a broken arm but oli asked are u interested, and i say yes, but it depends on the date i maybe able to enter so i put my name down , but if i cant i will let oli know.
 
Also I never said i was dead that was my m8, who played a prank on me when i went away for like a week. lol

Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 16, 2009, 10:00: PM
im in :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 16, 2009, 10:40: PM
im in men     ho won last year sorry i was working in the time ?
Skora won! I wonder if he will join another time?
I'll text him about it tomorrow. Most likely he will.
If I were you Sven I'd be in it for the revenge  :cheers:
Nah I'd have no chance against him this time.. :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 17, 2009, 05:50: AM
When it will start?It will better to wait for them to stop and then begin this..so all eyes will go to this one  :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: matt2710 on Feb 17, 2009, 06:02: AM
im in :)

this is going to be amazing

haha im a beginner so it would be so funny if i got skora in the first round

i would own him haha
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: renato10 on Feb 17, 2009, 06:49: AM
WOW! i'm waiting for it!
ehh.. I'm in sure, but i wanted know when will start? :D

Renato
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Feb 17, 2009, 07:28: AM

Nah I'd have no chance against him this time.. :cheers:

Join or I'll go personally to luxemburg to kick your ass . :boxing: .. :cursing:

 I Respect your opinion, but please notice that everyone want's to see you there, would be nice man   :rockit:


Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 17, 2009, 08:11: AM

Nah I'd have no chance against him this time.. :cheers:

Join or I'll go personally to luxemburg to kick your ass . :boxing: .. :cursing:
 I Respect your opinion, but please notice that everyone want's to see you there, would be nice man   :rockit:


I'd like to see you coming over here. :rolleyes: I will not join, too much stress to have the clips in time etc.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Feb 17, 2009, 08:36: AM

Nah I'd have no chance against him this time.. :cheers:

Join or I'll go personally to luxemburg to kick your ass . :boxing: .. :cursing:
 I Respect your opinion, but please notice that everyone want's to see you there, would be nice man   :rockit:


I'd like to see you coming over here. :rolleyes: I will not join, too much stress to have the clips in time etc.

Ok man, like I said before, I respect your opinion...
and what I said about coming from here to luxemburg was just a metaphore to express how much I would like you to join again...

 :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: DanTheMan on Feb 17, 2009, 08:59: AM
Nah I'd have no chance against him this time.. :cheers:

its not all about the talent..
its a lot about the VIDEO... think about that
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: serbianfreestyle on Feb 17, 2009, 10:25: AM
who cares if he joins, god
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Feb 17, 2009, 10:49: AM
who cares if he joins, god

did I say anything negative??? I really dont care if he joins or not... I just said it would be nice to have the almost champion in this edition...

GOD....
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: renato10 on Feb 17, 2009, 10:55: AM
who cares if he joins, god
lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Feb 17, 2009, 01:06: PM
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 17, 2009, 01:37: PM
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:

Hey, khoa, you'll do better than me!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: vish22 on Feb 17, 2009, 01:57: PM
Hey Oli,could you please consider holding this competetion after the 20th of march or something??Coz my exams will be on...Well If you do,then I'm in!!!!!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: d5fox on Feb 17, 2009, 02:27: PM
in fo sho
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Feb 17, 2009, 03:58: PM
No chance for me to win, but anyway I think I'm in as well, just to make some fun stuff for you guys! :thumbsup:

Hey, khoa, you'll do better than me!
LOL wait and see. But I'm pretty sure I won't lol.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 17, 2009, 09:39: PM
oLi  :bowdown:

what is the date for making the vid?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: L_I_S on Feb 17, 2009, 10:28: PM
oLi  :bowdown:
did any1 else find this funny?

will this comp be judged by other members? i can find a few faults in that. 1:multiple accounts(and banning IP doesnt fix that, theres ways around that)B.many ppl will vote for there favourite freestyler, not the best video. 4.'hey guys, vote for me', they vote bcoz of its there friends, not bcoz its a good vid. im sure theres more. so if that was the plan, id sugest u change it.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Brizze on Feb 17, 2009, 10:44: PM
oLi  :bowdown:
did any1 else find this funny?

will this comp be judged by other members? i can find a few faults in that. 1:multiple accounts(and banning IP doesnt fix that, theres ways around that)B.many ppl will vote for there favourite freestyler, not the best video. 4.'hey guys, vote for me', they vote bcoz of its there friends, not bcoz its a good vid. im sure theres more. so if that was the plan, id sugest u change it.

No.
last year your account had to be created 3 month before the voting, before you could vote. I guess its the same system this year.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 17, 2009, 11:30: PM
When the weather gets better CLF will start so this needs to start in early March or it won't happend at all
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: DanTheMan on Feb 17, 2009, 11:45: PM
oLi  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
mr cherek!
can we start it in July coz i need to take a shit first!
thanks mr cherek oLi  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 17, 2009, 11:52: PM
 :lol:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: M4R10 on Feb 18, 2009, 12:02: AM
M 4 R 1 0    yeah
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: renato10 on Feb 18, 2009, 12:53: AM
March hmmm...
Well ,then let's go!
but my school start in March lol


Renato
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: andres on Feb 18, 2009, 04:14: AM
im in XD
Andres
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 18, 2009, 05:29: AM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Qvarre on Feb 18, 2009, 06:09: AM
im interested to join..  :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: F3D on Feb 18, 2009, 06:33: AM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
:lol: :lol:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: timm on Feb 18, 2009, 02:21: PM
soz im not gonna join
too shit  :dontknow:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: serbianfreestyle on Feb 18, 2009, 02:28: PM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
i didn't say i was joining, you said you weren't and other people were asking you too join and you said no like 5 times, soo I said who cares if you join.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 18, 2009, 06:29: PM
i would like to join but when is the deadline and the rules? :angel:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: L_I_S on Feb 18, 2009, 06:56: PM
oLi  :bowdown:
did any1 else find this funny?

will this comp be judged by other members? i can find a few faults in that. 1:multiple accounts(and banning IP doesnt fix that, theres ways around that)B.many ppl will vote for there favourite freestyler, not the best video. 4.'hey guys, vote for me', they vote bcoz of its there friends, not bcoz its a good vid. im sure theres more. so if that was the plan, id sugest u change it.

No.
last year your account had to be created 3 month before the voting, before you could vote. I guess its the same system this year.
well done, that solves 1 problem :rolleyes:

it should be judged that dont have bias of somesort.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 18, 2009, 07:02: PM
March, time enough, i think everyone can record some stuff in weekends?? :dontknow:

 :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: ikron on Feb 18, 2009, 07:06: PM
im in...only if its after march 21st  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 18, 2009, 08:16: PM
is it smart to start with recording already? :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: artes_80 on Feb 18, 2009, 09:18: PM
i am in arTes_80
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 18, 2009, 09:35: PM
is it smart to start with recording already? :biggrin:

Yeah i want to record  :banana:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 18, 2009, 10:02: PM
is it smart to start with recording already? :biggrin:

Yeah i want to record  :banana:

haha me either! :banana:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SK on Feb 19, 2009, 12:31: AM
Who will jugde this comptetition, and is it going to be a knock-out tournament?
INFO ?  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 19, 2009, 07:01: AM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
i didn't say i was joining, you said you weren't and other people were asking you too join and you said no like 5 times, soo I said who cares if you join.
I think some few people care if I join, otherwise other people would not have asked if I would join. Plus, you say I had to say no like 5 times. This means that 5 people cared about me.
So Sven: 1 - serbianfreestyle: 0  :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 19, 2009, 10:36: AM
Its just cool if sven joins :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 19, 2009, 07:21: PM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
i didn't say i was joining, you said you weren't and other people were asking you too join and you said no like 5 times, soo I said who cares if you join.
I think some few people care if I join, otherwise other people would not have asked if I would join. Plus, you say I had to say no like 5 times. This means that 5 people cared about me.
So Sven: 1 - serbianfreestyle: 0  :cheers:

yeaaaah!!
i would like it if Sven joins!! :bowdown:
it would be realy cool to battle against him (i gonna lose bit it would be very cool :pimp:) :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TomV MONTA on Feb 19, 2009, 07:48: PM
I want to join this comp for sure,

Tom :rolleyes:

Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 19, 2009, 11:23: PM
Who will jugde this comptetition, and is it going to be a knock-out tournament?
INFO ?  :thumbsup:
I think its too early to have rules!
First we need to see how much ppl want the comp..so then we can start organise it!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Shenker on Feb 20, 2009, 04:10: AM
all depends on the date if i can join..
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Avalos.3 on Feb 20, 2009, 05:28: AM
hey, i would like to join. ive never really been part in a beyondfootball compitition before.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: stefanfreestylez on Feb 20, 2009, 07:09: AM
hey, i would like to join. ive never really been part in a beyondfootball compitition before.
unless someone like skora enters u will probably win  :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TF on Feb 20, 2009, 07:40: AM
im up for being a judge if u want
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Budz on Feb 20, 2009, 09:25: AM
i'm in
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Feb 20, 2009, 09:33: AM
please can we wait until maybe may-june cos i want in but my my cam is being repared and is likely to take months

I guess Macca or any neighbour or friend of yours will borrow you a cam. I would love to see you enter this competition!

What if macca wants to enter the competition?!?!

Haha, i wont be entering, and my cam is a pile of shit anyway. Look at it.

(http://www.tts-group.co.uk/Content/Files/images/legacy/TTS/HSBCA.jpg)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: d5fox on Feb 20, 2009, 10:04: AM
can we get a list of whose in and the rules and the judging and the dates for the vids and stuff.
that would be goood for everyong to figure out who actually wants to join and what not
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: serbianfreestyle on Feb 20, 2009, 10:06: AM
who cares if he joins, god
Who cares if you join? :cheers:
i didn't say i was joining, you said you weren't and other people were asking you too join and you said no like 5 times, soo I said who cares if you join.
I think some few people care if I join, otherwise other people would not have asked if I would join. Plus, you say I had to say no like 5 times. This means that 5 people cared about me.
So Sven: 1 - serbianfreestyle: 0  :cheers:
i'm not in a battle. I really don't care if you join, It's your decision.     
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: freestyle-storm on Feb 20, 2009, 08:18: PM
im in  :biggrin:
freestyle-storm
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 20, 2009, 09:02: PM
i just made a quick list of all the people who said that they are "in" plus a phew extras who have shown interest throughout the topic, i apologize in advance if i miss anybody out or put someone down who doesn't want to enter, im just trying to make this comp a bit clearer, ok here we go...

01. 2zef
02. 1m4ges
03. A-bomb
04. Andres
05. Andrew
06. Anhkhoashevakt
07. Artes 80
08. Avalos 3
09. Baruzdin zhenya
10. Biyan 0
11. Budz
12. Christiaan
13. Connor
14. D5fox
15. Dan the man
16. F3d
17. Freestyle storm
18. Fye
19. Henry (me)
20. Ikron
21. Kopista
22. Lenn
23. Lukas
24. M4r1o
25. Matt 2710
26. Qvarre
27. Royal freakiness
28. Siminho
29. Tobias larsen
30. Tom
31. Vish 22
32. Yoacim

okay 32 is a pretty gd number for a comp but more peolple can join, hope this is useful, bring on the competition!! :rockit:
 
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Brizze on Feb 20, 2009, 09:09: PM
This wont be as good as last year !  :banana:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Fye on Feb 21, 2009, 12:48: AM
thanx henry +1 karma
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 21, 2009, 02:06: AM
Thanks for organizing all that Henry!  :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Lenn on Feb 21, 2009, 02:59: AM
Yeah, nice list  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Connor on Feb 21, 2009, 03:05: AM
ill join
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TomV MONTA on Feb 21, 2009, 05:58: AM
now it's 33 :saywhat: :dontknow:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 21, 2009, 06:40: AM
now it's 33 :saywhat: :dontknow:

nope its still 32  :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 21, 2009, 06:47: AM
Are we starting it off qualification, or is it 1 vs 32, 2 vs 31 etc.? :dontknow: I would prefer the latter. 
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: ARS on Feb 21, 2009, 10:23: AM
I`d like to join too ;)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: renato10 on Feb 21, 2009, 01:17: PM
I'm in !!!  :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TomV MONTA on Feb 21, 2009, 06:10: PM
now it's back to 34  :rolleyes: :biggrin:

 
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Scieszka on Feb 21, 2009, 07:32: PM
I'm in :)
Dawid Scieszka =)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Feb 21, 2009, 08:11: PM
start with a Qualification round i guess? :dontknow:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 21, 2009, 09:03: PM
Skora signs up aswell. Would be fun if a challenger to him could join, basicly now I see noone that would stand much of a chance (no offense, it's just my point of view) so lets give the sign ups another 2 days and people spread the word about this competition!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 21, 2009, 09:06: PM
UPDATED LIST  :cheers:

01. 2zef
02. 1m4ges
03. A-bomb
04. Andres
05. Andrew
06. Anhkhoashevakt
07. Ars
08. Artes 80
09. Avalos 3
10. Baruzdin zhenya
11. Biyan 0
12. Budz
13. Christiaan
14. Connor
15. D5fox
16. Dawid scieszka
17. Dan the man
18. F3d
19. Freestyle storm
20. Fye
21. Germanfree
22. Henry (me)
23. Ikron
24. Klikla
25. Kopista
26. Lenn
27. Lukas
28. M4r1o
29. Matt 2710
30. Oli
31. Qvarre
32. Renato 10
33. Royal freakiness
34. Siminho
35. Skora
36. Tobias larsen
37. Tom
38. Vish 22
39. Yoacim
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Kopitsa on Feb 22, 2009, 03:38: AM
One more freestyler from Ukraine signed in - Zhura
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Shenker on Feb 22, 2009, 03:41: AM
u need to add my name to the list when is this happening btw?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: F3D on Feb 22, 2009, 04:03: AM
sorry guys....i have too many problem this period i thin i can't partecipate  :bang: :bang:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Cogliono Grande on Feb 22, 2009, 06:15: AM
I can help if you need that, oLi.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Feb 22, 2009, 07:43: AM
Skora signs up aswell. Would be fun if a challenger to him could join, basicly now I see noone that would stand much of a chance (no offense, it's just my point of view) so lets give the sign ups another 2 days and people spread the word about this competition!
You are joining, don't you? So there is at least one potential opponent for Skora. But I hope that stronger people will still join!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: imagestyles on Feb 22, 2009, 09:44: AM
Skora signs up aswell. Would be fun if a challenger to him could join, basicly now I see noone that would stand much of a chance (no offense, it's just my point of view) so lets give the sign ups another 2 days and people spread the word about this competition!
You are joining, don't you? So there is at least one potential opponent for Skora. But I hope that stronger people will still join!

There's Jose Avalos. He's definitely not bad.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 24, 2009, 12:25: AM
Wheres oLi's topic?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Feb 24, 2009, 01:48: AM
There's been a server setback or something. I have no idea. Can only have been my fault, Adis or Benbows and it for sure aint me cus I havn't changed anything
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: 2zef^^ on Feb 24, 2009, 02:54: AM
There's been a server setback or something. I have no idea. Can only have been my fault, Adis or Benbows and it for sure aint me cus I havn't changed anything
Ok!Canwe have it again please?  :3some:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: M4R10 on Feb 25, 2009, 06:45: AM
Skora signs up aswell. Would be fun if a challenger to him could join, basicly now I see noone that would stand much of a chance (no offense, it's just my point of view) so lets give the sign ups another 2 days and people spread the word about this competition!

why not? if someone make more entertaining video than Skora, he can win...if we count entertainment too, not just skill  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: GermanFree on Feb 25, 2009, 07:26: AM
 ;) I would like to participate in Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Is it possible to give a request now???
German
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 25, 2009, 08:57: AM
;) I would like to participate in Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Is it possible to give a request now???
German
yeah i dont see why not? the more the merrier is how i see it :cheers:

check out the "guidlines for official comp" thread for deadline and time limits, and get recording ! :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Klikla on Feb 25, 2009, 06:37: PM
Why is my name out of the list  :dontknow:
pls put it in again
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 25, 2009, 06:58: PM
Why is my name out of the list  :dontknow:
pls put it in again
sry m8 i didn't take u out, i think someone modified the list somehow,  :down: pretty strange
dnt worry just changed it back :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Leha on Feb 25, 2009, 07:34: PM
plz, fill me in :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Klikla on Feb 25, 2009, 08:24: PM
Why is my name out of the list  :dontknow:
pls put it in again
sry m8 i didn't take u out, i think someone modified the list somehow,  :down: pretty strange
dnt worry just changed it back :cheers:
ok thanks m8  ;)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Kopitsa on Feb 25, 2009, 09:01: PM
+ Zhura & Leha !!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: GermanFree on Feb 25, 2009, 09:45: PM
I am very glad that able to participate in a tournament.
But my nik German, but not Germanfree
Will Change please if it is possible.
Beforehand THX (=^_^=)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Gustav on Feb 26, 2009, 02:33: AM
write me up !  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: d5fox on Feb 26, 2009, 03:21: AM
D5fox
i gatta pul out i severly sprained my ankle. ill be out for like up 3 weeks.. :bang:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: McGeeFreestyle on Feb 26, 2009, 06:09: AM
latest updated list, those who just entered, check out the "guidlines for official beyond football comp"
 :cheers: Have fun recording

01. 2zef
02. 1m4ges
03. A-bomb
04. Andres
05. Andrew
06. Anhkhoashevakt
07. Ars
08. Artes 80
09. Avalos 3
10. Baruzdin zhenya
11. Biyan 0
12. Budz
13. Christiaan
14. Connor
15. Coxy 189
16. Dawid scieszka
17. Dan the man
18. Dighino
19. Freestyle storm
20. Fye
21. German
22. Gustav
23. Henry (me)
24. Ikron
25. Klikla
26. Kopista
27. Leha
28. Lenn
29. Lukas
30. M4r1o
31. Matt 2710
32. Oli
33. Qvarre
34. Renato 10
35. Royal freakiness
36. Siminho
37. Skora
38. Tobias larsen
39. Tom
40. Urbanfreestyler 1111
41. Vish 22
42. Yoacim
43. Zhura
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Coxy189 on Feb 27, 2009, 11:58: PM
IM In ! :) :banana: :thumbsup: :biggrin:


im a beginner so it would be funny if i got someone like skora LOL

:) this comp is gona be great cant wait for it to start plz can someone send me the details for the starting time and all that  plz?


thanks :cheers:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Fye on Feb 28, 2009, 12:02: AM
IM In ! :) :banana: :thumbsup: :biggrin:


im a beginner so it would be funny if i got someone like skora LOL

:) this comp is gona be great cant wait for it to start plz can someone send me the details for the starting time and all that  plz?


thanks :cheers:

see the other thread...all is there
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: diginho on Mar 01, 2009, 07:34: AM
Im diginho  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: F3D on Mar 01, 2009, 07:35: AM
DELETE ME i can't partecipate....sorry guys.....
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Mar 02, 2009, 07:01: AM
IM In ! :) :banana: :thumbsup: :biggrin:


im a beginner so it would be funny if i got someone like skora LOL

:) this comp is gona be great cant wait for it to start plz can someone send me the details for the starting time and all that  plz?


thanks :cheers:
stop using gay emotes ;)
and avalos is in woow he'll go far
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: urbanfreestyler 1111 on Mar 02, 2009, 07:12: AM
I must take part in this competition
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SK on Mar 03, 2009, 06:45: AM
IM In ! :) :banana: :thumbsup: :biggrin:


im a beginner so it would be funny if i got someone like skora LOL

:) this comp is gona be great cant wait for it to start plz can someone send me the details for the starting time and all that  plz?


thanks :cheers:
stop using gay emotes ;)
and avalos is in woow he'll go far
It's not gay emotes, the  :banana: is the coolest emote, EVER!
Btw, why homoesxual when useing an emote? That makes no sence? :dontknow:
But i think u used sarcasm or something  :lol:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: freestyle-storm on Mar 03, 2009, 09:50: AM
this is my video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06Qw-etU6E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P06Qw-etU6E)

hope you like it !!  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: L_I_S on Mar 03, 2009, 08:03: PM
IM In ! :) :banana: :thumbsup: :biggrin:


im a beginner so it would be funny if i got someone like skora LOL

:) this comp is gona be great cant wait for it to start plz can someone send me the details for the starting time and all that  plz?


thanks :cheers:
stop using gay emotes ;)
and avalos is in woow he'll go far
It's not gay emotes, the  :banana: is the coolest emote, EVER!
Btw, why homoesxual when useing an emote? That makes no sence? :dontknow:
But i think u used sarcasm or something  :lol:
usally 'gay' is used in a dorogitry(spelling is wrong) way.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 03, 2009, 10:38: PM
I am thinking about entering, not sure yet though.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Qvarre on Mar 04, 2009, 12:25: AM
I am thinking about entering, not sure yet though.
Please don't! I'll get my ass kicked. xD  :lol:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Brizze on Mar 04, 2009, 02:57: AM
actually im thinking of joining, but I dont really have time for makng the videos.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Mar 04, 2009, 02:59: AM
actually im thinking of joining, but I dont really have time for makng the videos.
Same here..

I am thinking about entering, not sure yet though.
Mac, come on join, that would make the competition much more interesting!
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 05, 2009, 02:12: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Mar 05, 2009, 02:14: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Your camera quality keeps you from participating? That can't be it, and I could give you some ideas.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 05, 2009, 02:20: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Your camera quality keeps you from participating? That can't be it, and I could give you some ideas.

Yeah I hate my camera quality and I need some nice locations lol
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: AznMagic on Mar 05, 2009, 01:06: PM
if i have time to film, i might join.  i'll probably get my ass handed to tho.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: TomV MONTA on Mar 05, 2009, 03:46: PM
Avalos will go far...:O
I think Oli was wrong when he said there was no competition for Skora.. :biggrin: :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: pattedk on Mar 05, 2009, 11:59: PM
i am in haha i have allreday make my video .. ?
i was told that u didnt have to say if u were in or not, i was told that u just hat to make a vid, so i did hehe  :banana:

Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: KälldoffFS on Mar 06, 2009, 01:52: AM
I´m in but when will the movie be done? :D.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Mar 07, 2009, 06:13: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Your camera quality keeps you from participating? That can't be it, and I could give you some ideas.

I need some nice locations
Nice locations? D00d you live in London. Stop hoping and go out in your backyard.  :biggrin:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 07, 2009, 06:15: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Your camera quality keeps you from participating? That can't be it, and I could give you some ideas.

I need some nice locations
Nice locations? D00d you live in London. Stop hoping and go out in your backyard.  :biggrin:

No I don't.

Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Mar 07, 2009, 06:16: AM
lol thanks, but i have no ideas and i hate my camera quality so we will see.
Your camera quality keeps you from participating? That can't be it, and I could give you some ideas.

I need some nice locations
Nice locations? D00d you live in London. Stop hoping and go out in your backyard.  :biggrin:

No I don't.


Yes you do.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 07, 2009, 06:36: AM
Thats where I live.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bognor%20regis&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: oLi on Mar 07, 2009, 10:28: AM
Thats where I live.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bognor%20regis&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
No.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: BigMac on Mar 07, 2009, 11:05: AM
LOL.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: D.2E on Mar 10, 2009, 12:13: AM
ok im in...

D.2E :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: bob0812 on Mar 14, 2009, 06:16: AM
I'm   in !

Jonathas =)
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Rodrigo on Mar 15, 2009, 06:19: PM
dunno if someone has posted it before.. when's the deadline?
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Kopitsa on Mar 15, 2009, 06:57: PM
today
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Mar 20, 2009, 06:00: PM
ive got a question :biggrin:
the deadline is 16 march right? and now its 21 march, when do we know who's trough and who's not? :dontknow:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: G-Kid on Mar 20, 2009, 06:32: PM
I will submit my 16 later on tonight, which is about 16 hours from now.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: SvenF on Mar 20, 2009, 09:17: PM
Let's give the judges enough time. I know how it is to judge such a huge number of videos.
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Christiaan on Mar 21, 2009, 03:46: AM
Let's give the judges enough time. I know how it is to judge such a huge number of videos.

ok :thumbsup:
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: DanTheMan on Mar 22, 2009, 02:38: AM
hurry the fuck up judges
Title: Re: OFFICIAL Beyond Football FREESTYLE COMPETITION 2009
Post by: Sander on Mar 22, 2009, 04:26: AM
dudes calm down. the judging is almost over i think. you'll know soon