Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: Adi on Apr 11, 2008, 09:00: AM

Title: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Adi on Apr 11, 2008, 09:00: AM
I have put together a nice little article about freestyle soccer gear. I have selected a few shirts and jackets, balls, and shoes that are recommended for freestyle.

Check out the article on Beyond Football:

http://www.beyondfootball.com/galleryFile-Freestyle-Soccer-Gear-5,1,330.html

You can also find the full Beyond Football freestyle soccer shop at: http://astore.amazon.com/beyonfootb-20
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: 2zef^^ on Apr 11, 2008, 09:01: AM
gr8 job man!!!!!!
nice stuff!!!
you forgot to put the black monta tokyo bikers ball
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: oLi on Apr 11, 2008, 09:04: AM
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Normando on Apr 11, 2008, 10:23: AM
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

Impossible, Monta clothing improves freestyle abilities by 35%  :cheers:
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Adi on Apr 11, 2008, 02:00: PM
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

I get a very small percentage of what they sell through me.

I thought it was a nice way of branding the new brand and get a little something in return.
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Jono on Apr 11, 2008, 02:36: PM
its great Adi, love it, although i reckon there should be nike and adidas balls, size 5 is the appropriate freestyle ball not 4.5
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Adi on Apr 11, 2008, 02:57: PM
Those are freestyle dedicated balls. Although I've never used it, I believe they are the best for freestyle.

I'll take your opinion and add some Adidas and Nike balls as well. If you check out the new Beyond Football shop I made, you'll see plenty of balls from other brands. The link is at the bottom of the article.
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: oLi on Apr 11, 2008, 09:37: PM
Unless Monta are giving you something to advertise their clothing I have no idea why you're doing it. As far as I know I can freestyle just as well in my regular white t-shirt as I can in my white monta t-shirt.
Are you hiding something from me, Adi?

I get a very small percentage of what they sell through me.

Yes that's what I mean  :3some:
Best of luck with sales
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: JohanRempe on Apr 12, 2008, 04:12: AM
Great work Adi, really liked it.
Just add a few more articles and it will be awesome !!
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: duckar on Apr 12, 2008, 07:15: PM
woah awesome! hu designed the balls? is monta like a professional brand like nike or sumfing?
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 12, 2008, 08:22: PM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: 2zef^^ on Apr 12, 2008, 08:35: PM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 12, 2008, 09:28: PM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!

???  :dontknow:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtffffaa8.jpg
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: 2zef^^ on Apr 12, 2008, 09:31: PM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!

???  :dontknow:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtffffaa8.jpg
ohhh yes!!!!!!ur right again
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Chris-C on Apr 12, 2008, 09:31: PM
Im not into the monta but the shinji ball looks good
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: oLi on Apr 13, 2008, 12:17: AM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!

???  :dontknow:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtffffaa8.jpg
ohhh yes!!!!!!ur right again
the value of 1 pound isn't the same as the value of 1 dollar, just thought i'd tell you that
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 13, 2008, 12:31: AM
i think prices here are higher than on monta web site  :down:
wtf???
this is imppossible!!!!!!!its the same prize i think cuz when u click on it u go to subside sports!!

???  :dontknow:

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtffffaa8.jpg
ohhh yes!!!!!!ur right again
the value of 1 pound isn't the same as the value of 1 dollar, just thought i'd tell you that

aa yep, Oli founds solution  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: Adi on Apr 13, 2008, 05:30: PM
oLi is right. 1 pound is about two dollars. The prices are the same, just in different currencies.

Feel free to buy any of the items through the links. You'll be getting nice freestyle products while also helping Beyond Football. :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: A10s on Apr 22, 2008, 02:43: PM
the best FS ball out there right now is this one

(http://www.gemstoneking.net/site/lux_img/soccer_ball.jpg)
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: JK3r on May 06, 2008, 03:40: AM
Does anyone here have the Shinji Freestyle ball?

Is it good?

I've thought about getting it, as my low-end vapor ball is almost at its end.
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: 2zef^^ on May 06, 2008, 05:10: AM
Does anyone here have the Shinji Freestyle ball?

Is it good?

I've thought about getting it, as my low-end vapor ball is almost at its end.
yeah the ball is the best!!!!!!!!!!!
buy it man  ;)
Title: Re: Freestyle Soccer GEAR
Post by: TheGodEmperor on May 06, 2008, 08:57: AM
is the only difference between it and the street ball bounce?
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: GrIzz on May 14, 2008, 10:05: AM
why can't beyond football make a shirt for their users?
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Adi on May 14, 2008, 06:52: PM
I'm actually looking into registering a business name and getting a tax permit so I can sell some freestyle shirts. It's my goal for the summer. :pimp:
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: oLi on May 14, 2008, 09:23: PM
I'm actually looking into registering a business name and getting a tax permit so I can sell some freestyle shirts. It's my goal for the summer. :pimp:
Sounds cool. Hopefully those who have done much for the site will get one for free..  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Adi on May 15, 2008, 06:22: AM
Hopefully... :cheers:
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: GrIzz on May 16, 2008, 05:38: AM
i would deff buy one, if the design and coulors are done good
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Choffman10 on May 16, 2008, 12:20: PM
Great job man, I'm loving that jacket.
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Acquaviva on Jul 03, 2008, 02:55: PM
how long would any crap i decide to buy on that store take to get to south america???
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: Sule on Jul 03, 2008, 04:20: PM
http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=3229&pcount=&Product_Id=452874 (http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=3229&pcount=&Product_Id=452874)

that looks nice/reliable
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: d5fox on Jul 23, 2008, 12:33: PM
i'm using a ball right now called the Areia X-ite ball by addidas, sick ball,
its a beach ball. its a bit smaller and a lot lighter with a thin layer of foam or something to make the touch softer, its good for bare footers or people who play without shoes(not me but still effective)
the grip on it when it is clean is unreal, but the outer layer of design starts to peal of after a while but the ball is still in sick condition when that happens, its like getting a new ball after.
Like the ball figured people might wanna check it out.

its blue and yellow (at least the one i have)
Title: Re: Beyond Football Freestyle STORE & Freestyle GEAR
Post by: alloodyW on Aug 13, 2008, 02:51: AM
when r u gonna release da beyondfootball clothes :rockit: lkin forward to it


and btw i want to buy a new pair of shoes any suggestions???