Author Topic: Ahmatw and Ahtatw  (Read 4484 times)

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« on: Jan 16, 2009, 12:33: AM »
I need help and advice, i really want to use these tricks in my combos but no matter how hard i try i cant even get close. Its like my feet aren't fast enough. I feel like i should of done them a long time ago. I see a lot of people can do them pretty easy and i am jealous lol :biggrin:

Offline Bov

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 675
  • Reputation: 957
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2009, 01:06: AM »
U have to jump as early as possible, and kick the ball straight up in the air :thumbsup:
hope u understand what i mean

Offline Azun

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 738
  • Reputation: 1056
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2009, 02:38: AM »
i think its most about timing and speed.. fast perfect touch whit a good height.

the tricks are really hard and takes time to learn in combos.

many can do those tricks. but verry few do em in combos...

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2009, 03:56: AM »
im curently trying to nail ahmatw and i can safely say its the hardest trick ive ever tried to learn....
3 days af about 1 hour ahmatws each day and i still havent nailed it... really close today like 4 times im sure ill get it on the weekend

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2009, 05:17: AM »
when i really can't do it

I put wights on, keep trying with weight like 2-3 min then i remove weights, and do ahmatw :) or ahtatw
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -

Offline JonatanJ

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 129
  • Reputation: 260
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2009, 05:22: AM »
I also have problem with those tricks  :dontknow:

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2009, 05:24: AM »
when i really can't do it

I put wights on, keep trying with weight like 2-3 min then i remove weights, and do ahmatw :) or ahtatw

serious?

i am glad i am not the only one who has problems with these tricks. I dont feel like a noob now haha.

Offline Klikla

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 778
  • Reputation: 1063
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #7 on: Jan 16, 2009, 05:37: AM »
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
Pawel Skóra jest bardzo dobry xD

Offline SvenF

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,036
  • Reputation: 2500
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2009, 06:03: AM »
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
Don't do that Macca (no offense to Klikla). I know your problem, I have the same problem, I used to get ahmatw's only if every single detail goes correct. It's way easier while juggling. Now it is little easier for me because I found out that I lifted my left foot to late (I do it right to right). So remember to lift it immediately (maybe also at the same time) when you touch it with the foot you start the trick. :thumbsup:

Offline M4R10

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,906
  • Reputation: 2427
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #9 on: Jan 16, 2009, 06:23: AM »
ahmatw and ahtatw are very easy when you've done it some times
maybe it helps you when you are starting to practice it as a flick up... thatz the way i did first
and after it you should try to do fast around the ball when you do the first htw and then just jump and go around the ball with the other foot too :biggrin:
i hope you understand
Don't do that Macca (no offense to Klikla). I know your problem, I have the same problem, I used to get ahmatw's only if every single detail goes correct. It's way easier while juggling. Now it is little easier for me because I found out that I lifted my left foot to late (I do it right to right). So remember to lift it immediately (maybe also at the same time) when you touch it with the foot you start the trick. :thumbsup:

that is a problem for me, so i use wights and try to do like that, then after i remove them, my foot goes automatically like that, but with now wights...much easier for me :)
-                                                                   -
-                                                                   -

Offline TW89

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,097
  • Reputation: 1443
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #10 on: Jan 16, 2009, 07:40: AM »
that is a problem for me, so i use wights and try to do like that, then after i remove them, my foot goes automatically like that, but with now wights...much easier for me :)

So you use ankle weights yeah?




"It's even easier to keep your head down and stay asleep,
and while your laying there counting see your face in them sheep"

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Ahmatw and Ahtatw
« Reply #11 on: Jan 16, 2009, 07:44: AM »
thanks for the advice guys, gonna go hard on it tomorrow.