We have disabled posting and registrations. Feel free to browse the historic Beyond Football content.
they look alike.. but i dont think its him cause of the way he close his left hand when he does htws.. and the other one is open:misterio have both hands open...but i could be wrong... cool made 0:42-->
I know who it is!
Quote from: Brizze on Nov 29, 2008, 08:48: AMTbh then I think it was an cool idea.But Thomas spoiled it a bit because he said that this was a old project by Mache, when he made the first Misterio video.yeh thomas its all ur fault!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway the chances of it being mache are high but i dunno guess we'll find out soon enough
Tbh then I think it was an cool idea.But Thomas spoiled it a bit because he said that this was a old project by Mache, when he made the first Misterio video.