Author Topic: How can I block a website?  (Read 1230 times)

Offline NMelvynN

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 228
  • Reputation: 419
    • View Profile
How can I block a website?
« on: Nov 08, 2008, 11:38: PM »
I was wondering if there is a way to block a website without using parental controls of my ISP?

well it's coz my pc freezes everytime my bro plays on sites like miniclip and stuff like that.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: How can I block a website?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2008, 12:28: AM »
It should be under Tools > Options or something like that.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Tom

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Reputation: 2658
    • View Profile
Re: How can I block a website?
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2008, 02:11: AM »
Isn't it better to fix the freeze issue instead of blocking the site?

Offline TW89

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,097
  • Reputation: 1443
    • View Profile
Re: How can I block a website?
« Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2008, 09:48: AM »
Lol Yeah, cure>avoid




"It's even easier to keep your head down and stay asleep,
and while your laying there counting see your face in them sheep"

Offline Andy

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 984
  • Reputation: 1365
  • youtube/andy8016
    • View Profile
Re: How can I block a website?
« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2008, 10:51: PM »
Are you using firefox or I.E?

If in I.E

>Tools
>Internet Options
>Privacy tab
>Sites
>Type in the website and click block

Not sure about Firefox  :rolleyes: