Author Topic: Hi I'm New  (Read 10898 times)

Offline lilmaniac

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 573
  • Reputation: 835
    • View Profile
Hi I'm New
« on: Dec 14, 2007, 12:56: AM »
Hi everyone, I am new this site. I have never been on a forum before...hehe...my name is lilmaniac, i live in america, i like food and to juggle and soccer/football and i enjoy life to the fullest (or atleast i try)...that is me in a nutshell, i cant wait till i meet every single one of you, hopefully starting with adi (i cant find the humping smiley >:()


My love is sexy love

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2007, 01:48: AM »
welcome lilmaniac nice to see some new faces around here  :-*

wheres mr humpy?

Offline Megakid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Reputation: 836
  • Ronaldo is the best!.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2007, 02:36: AM »
Hello Lilmaniac, I Hope Yoo Have A Great Time At SoccerGrip Forum Take Care Man  ;)

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2007, 06:23: AM »
I demand to have the old smilys back!
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Megakid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Reputation: 836
  • Ronaldo is the best!.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2007, 06:24: AM »
I demand to have the old smilys back!

So do i, i miss rockon  :'(

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #5 on: Dec 14, 2007, 07:20: AM »
Welcome... I'm loving the avatar. ;D

One of our old classic members, Callum, used to have that one.
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Megakid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Reputation: 836
  • Ronaldo is the best!.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #6 on: Dec 14, 2007, 07:22: AM »
Welcome... I'm loving the avatar. ;D

One of our old classic members, Callum, used to have that one.

I agree Adi :D

Offline Tom

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,398
  • Reputation: 2658
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #7 on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:53: AM »
Welcome dude! :D You WILL enjoy your stay here.  :3some:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:54: AM »
HUMP SMILY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :3some:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline Megakid

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Reputation: 836
  • Ronaldo is the best!.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #9 on: Dec 14, 2007, 08:57: AM »
The smileys are back in action O0

Offline Tito

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,720
  • Reputation: 4993
  • SUCK IT
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #10 on: Dec 16, 2007, 12:13: AM »
welcome Lilmanic hope you will enjoy your stay  :angel:

HUMP SMILY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :3some:
and better than ever

you ain't the greatest until your most hated

Offline lilmaniac

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 573
  • Reputation: 835
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm New
« Reply #11 on: Dec 16, 2007, 03:07: AM »
i had a feeling tito would be the person to fully enjoy these humping smilies


My love is sexy love