Author Topic: John whetton wins red bull street style england  (Read 7341 times)

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #36 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:06: AM »
HAHA, know ones doubted mine and maccas penis size yet, becuase they all know its true, theyve probably seen mine and his new film, 2 guys 1 europass

OMG LMFAO! Europass normal or the Europass Finale a.k.a. Gloria? George KFC sexytime tomorrow? Bit of a silly question like....

Offline DanTheMan

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,510
  • Reputation: 4870
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #37 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:07: AM »
haha this is hilarious
sorry john
but i think if you battled oli he would win
anywayz enjoy the the 1st round  :cheers:

Offline TW89

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,097
  • Reputation: 1443
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #38 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:07: AM »
or a wankathon, that would be awesome, we would have me a world champion to judge obviously

I swear you gay.

lol this is so irrelevant?

who cares anyway, the whole of britian is a shithole, apart from wales because ash lives there!
T'int a shithole, but if you dont like it...fuck off!  :biggrin:




"It's even easier to keep your head down and stay asleep,
and while your laying there counting see your face in them sheep"

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #39 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:09: AM »
or a wankathon, that would be awesome, we would have me a world champion to judge obviously

I swear you gay.

lol this is so irrelevant?

who cares anyway, the whole of britian is a shithole, apart from wales because ash lives there!
T'int a shithole, but if you dont like it...fuck off!  :biggrin:

i would if i could mate lol

Offline john whetton

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 128
  • Reputation: 276
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #40 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:11: AM »
cheers mate, i hope i do well :) but i will probably be knocked out in the first round tho so i will come home early

all i can do is hope i get a by in the first round to make me feel better :)

i am bored of the topic, maybe i shud practice,

see this is what i dont get, Dan you havent seen me freestyle live.... it is a massive difference lol i cant be bothered any more who ever won that online comp was goin to get stick, because it was on the computer

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #41 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:18: AM »
No just you or WINGROVE  :3some:

I'm gonna end here. Get fucking practicing, lots and lots and lots and lots, then you might not come back needing medication for depression after defeatage in the first round against some beastly true FS'er. New video out tomorrow I guess... Football Entertainer I will change my name too I think. Fuck this freestyle shit Wet One knows best, I can see the LIGHT!

Sorry.......... :stupid: :bowdown:

Offline john whetton

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 128
  • Reputation: 276
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #42 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:25: AM »
forget freestyle be a comedian your well funny had me laughing my head off then.... just leave it there then big man

see what happens in brazil if i get knocked out stupidly then laugh.... if i dont then i will laugh at you

fair enough, and maybe befor that might see you and have a bit of kick ball with you, maybe you can teach me befor i go cuz your the best thing since sliced bread, send me your number through youtube we cud go buskin like,,, could earn a pound or sumet

Offline G-Man

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,684
  • Reputation: 2561
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #43 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:26: AM »
we should start a new thread called hayezzz vs whetton, where only you two can argue, you guys should just kiss and make up, and then suck me bitches :thumbsup:

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #44 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:32: AM »
A pound.... busking. Does it matter about the money you fucking twat. I get good money anyway I'd rather FS and help other freestylers etc and have dignity than be you. I know I am right, I wouldn't teach you anyway, you need potential init bruv.

Don't you wanna get raped in Manchester on the 26th October then no?

I'm not the best thing since sliced bread, I was there before that you silly twat. I have respect for freestylers but when you ruin the game like this its just not fair on the others who could have gone. Like TF, Ash, Hindle etc... Its just pathetic haha....

Offline john whetton

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 128
  • Reputation: 276
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #45 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:44: AM »
i am on trial at a club on the 26th oli,,, thats right you keep talkin down to me like your a big man, people offended me befor i did them, and then you came on like you are something, it was called a joke oli about the pound, i teach kids freestyle football as part of a living junior, i teach football as part of a living, i play as part of a living, then you start goin on like your a good smaritan, when you insulted every one on nas boyinblue u aint no different now you have changed ya name on here ya no, you are still the same as u was back then, u can call me down, call me shit, but at the end of the day you havent seen me in 2 years so how do u no? just enjoy your time oli because you are one them that will lose mates fast because you are up your self

Offline Hayezzz

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 671
  • Reputation: 1064
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #46 on: Oct 10, 2008, 10:57: AM »
OMG this is absolutely hilarious. You seen to have an excuse for like every date I make up. I'm not up myself at all, I have confidence in my own ability yeah, but not to the degree that you did in that comment in this topic. Boyinblue haha good times, yeah I have changed, I was 12 then you fucking R-TARD. Who have I have shit to on here? I just compliment when its worthy and do my best to help out the newbies. Battle me? Might get you some practice for Red Bull. You don't even know me as a person I probably have more mates than you've had hot dinners pal. Its pretty cool that you have those wings tatoo'd on ya back cause when you get dicked in the first round they might help you fly back before your 30 seconds starts....

Offline AznMagic

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Reputation: 2421
    • View Profile
Re: John whetton wins red bull street style england
« Reply #47 on: Oct 10, 2008, 02:01: PM »
it's a shame.... JF should be going to brazil.
http://www.twitter.com/aznmagic <-- follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/streetstylemagic <-- watch me!
http://www.vimeo.com/aznmagic <-- watch me, again!

http://trifacta.blogspot.com <-- learn fun random facts accompanied by (sometimes funny) pictures!
http://spicynoodlesoup.blogspot.com <-- my art/comic/random blog site!