Author Topic: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football  (Read 23145 times)

Offline VG

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 175
  • Reputation: 302
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2008, 01:33: AM »
Registerd as VG1 :D

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 02:03: AM »
I got Cech on goal,He's a great buy.
Defence is ok.
Mid Rocks!
Attack is good.

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 02:33: AM »
I'm in and I've put together a hell of a team.

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 11:18: AM »
Make sure you join the BF group.

BTW is everyone playing Ronaldo? I found him a waste,14!!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 11:27: AM by ElDiablo »

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 01:34: PM »
Yeah, Ronaldo's my captain. I have van Nistelrooy and Torres.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 01:35: PM »
O.o How could you afford them? Your defence must be weak or the other midfielders must be weak.

BTW Can we post our Starting XI out here?

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline Olly NZ Frestyle

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
  • Reputation: 886
  • Freestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #18 on: Jun 01, 2008, 12:03: AM »
Hi guys me and some mates are doing the euro fantasy from the yahoo website,
you are all welcome to join.
the leauge name is "euro 2008 without england" and the password= england

 :thumbsup:

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #19 on: Jun 01, 2008, 12:11: AM »
O.o How could you afford them? Your defence must be weak or the other midfielders must be weak.

BTW Can we post our Starting XI out here?
Yeah sure.

                    Cech
Evra   Senderos  Fritz  Spiropoulous
Ronaldo  Xabi Alonso  De Rossi  Ribery
van Nistelrooy  Torres

I'm going to change it though.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #20 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:11: AM »
Mine's an overall good time IMO.

                            Cech
Bosingwa              Carvalho            Sergio Ramos             Evra
Sneijder                Ballack              Van Der Vaart             Silva
                            Podolski             Ibrahimovic

Substitute: Saenko

I dont care about the sucky sub,I needed a good first team..

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #21 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:21: AM »
I replaced Fritz with Bosingwa.

I'll just wait til after the first week; then I'll see the flaws.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #22 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:25: AM »
Who's your sub Borg?

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #23 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:26: AM »
It's a bad one.  :thumbsup:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.