Author Topic: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football  (Read 23101 times)

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« on: May 30, 2008, 10:21: AM »
http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/users/registration.html

Join now!

Please post the username you used to sign up.

Beyond Football Group Code: 9506-2116
« Last Edit: Jul 07, 2008, 06:44: PM by Adi »
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 12:04: PM »
joined i hope i can win this one like i won the world cup fantasy football league  :cheers:

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:07: PM »
There's a spending limit. On the WC06 one I joined, there wasn't one..
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 12:10: PM »
the SG one there was and i won and beat Adi i still had 0.5 after picking my team.

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 01:02: PM »
I cant find the bf group....where do I find groups?
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 01:24: PM »
there should be a section called leagues then chose join private league then copy and past the code into the section.

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 03:36: PM »
Having such a problem with username!  :cursing: Someone chose ElDiablo! Had to go with Elmandor

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 08:54: PM »
i used  zefinho10 for username

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 11:15: PM »
Having such a problem with username!  :cursing: Someone chose ElDiablo! Had to go with Elmandor
Haha, someone chose Borg!  :angry:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 11:34: PM »
make sure to enter your team into the league 2zef^^ :) same goes with TF10.

im wondering who picked what in there team but ive got for a more tactical approach this year.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 11:39: PM »
My strikers and midfield are strong, but my defence is weak because I ran out of money and didn't level my team, but I'm confident.

I've got Cech as my goalkeeper because he's cheap.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 11:45: PM »
make sure to enter your team into the league 2zef^^ :) same goes with TF10.

im wondering who picked what in there team but ive got for a more tactical approach this year.
how can i join  :dontknow: