Author Topic: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football  (Read 23123 times)

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #24 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:29: AM »
I dont think anyone can afford a good sub,The first team should be overall good...IMO.

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #25 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:40: AM »
                                                    Cech
Evra                          Abidal                         Bosingwa                   Cannavaro

Ronaldo                  Xabi Alonso                   van der Vaart                  Frings
                       
                                       Ibrahimovic       Torres


I think Torres will get the most goals for sure.  :biggrin:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #26 on: Jun 01, 2008, 01:58: AM »
I dont think anyone can afford a good sub,The first team should be overall good...IMO.
I got Perotta as a sub  :pimp:

Offline Chunkchenko

  • Global Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,077
  • Reputation: 2582
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #27 on: Jun 01, 2008, 03:48: AM »
i picked my team from studying the groups then ill have to change a few players if they go through.

                       Casillas

Lahm     Senderos     Mellberg     Carvalho

Ronaldo(c)    Senna       Gattuso    Ribery

                    Klose      Huntelaar

Sub: Strellar

thinking of picking del piero instead of huntelaar but ill take the gamble


Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #28 on: Jun 01, 2008, 11:26: AM »
Everyone buying Ronaldo is making the overall team worse. 14 makes your average less.

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline Tito

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,720
  • Reputation: 4993
  • SUCK IT
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #29 on: Jun 01, 2008, 06:44: PM »
TitosGermanChamps are going to kill it

you ain't the greatest until your most hated

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #30 on: Jun 01, 2008, 08:37: PM »
1: Volkan Demirel
2: Miguel
3: Jankulovski
4: Marchena
5: Grosso
6: Malouda
7: Frings
8: Fàbregas
9: Klose
10: Henry
11: Nihat Kahveci

Sub: Robben

Offline ElDiablo©

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 339
  • Reputation: 504
  • Cech is great!
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #31 on: Jun 01, 2008, 08:58: PM »
Why dont you post your team here Tito?

Credit to sputnik for this Sig.^^


Originality is amazing,And that's why it's rare.
You aint cheating till you aint caught.

ElDiablo shall never be a member of the month,I'll change my name(If I can on the forum) if it happens!

I suck at freestyle,Would like some amazing videos to be PMed to me.Especially for ATW.

Offline cigar omar

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,583
  • Reputation: 3269
  • Playaizzem
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #32 on: Jun 02, 2008, 01:35: AM »
I really wanted Altintop on my team but I can't have more than two turks.

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #33 on: Jun 02, 2008, 02:27: AM »
i dont get how how to join the bf thing. i see nothing that says 'leagues' etc, anyone care to link?

Offline TheGodEmperor

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,456
  • Reputation: 5294
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #34 on: Jun 02, 2008, 02:30: AM »
i dont get how how to join the bf thing. i see nothing that says 'leagues' etc, anyone care to link?
yeah same
Mané Garrincha
           ^
           ^
           ^
    the greatest

Offline sputnik

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,541
  • Reputation: 1926
  • ^^ This is Mike. Be nice to Mike. ^^
    • View Profile
Re: EURO 2008: Fantasy Football
« Reply #35 on: Jun 02, 2008, 07:42: AM »
i dont get how how to join the bf thing. i see nothing that says 'leagues' etc, anyone care to link?
yeah same

seriouly? anyone? theres billions of people who have obviously joined ;( share your knowledge