Author Topic: Transfers & Rumours  (Read 100654 times)

Offline soccertipsters25

• Freestyle Noob
  • Freestyle Football
    • View Profile
Re: Transfers & Rumours
« Reply #120 on: Nov 29, 2018, 11:34: PM »
Not if you play for free. On the other hand, if you are in a money association, then yes, you could think about it gambling. The thing is that there is definite skill involved that can increase your odds of winning, sort of like soccer prediction from http://surewin.soccer/. It can be increased by understanding, or by judicious examination of information. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Offline droos01

• Freestyle Noob
  • Freestyle Football
    • View Profile
Re: Transfers & Rumours
« Reply #121 on: Nov 30, 2018, 01:15: AM »
I enjoy it as a form of gambling. At least it obtains the place of soccer gambling for me and my
faction of acquaintances. Whereas I might have been interested in betting on soccer one week a
year or something trivial, the attraction to do that for me is now totally gone and replaced by a
wager on my annual participation in a fancy soccer league. Although my fancy soccer stake is
somewhat more complicated and involved than a straight bet, I wouldn't say it's predicted that
much more on skill than a series of hedged soccer bets by a knowledgeable gambler. A professional
soccer gambler is likely to have a series of for and against bets that make my annual buy-in and
occasional drop/add fee look primitive by comparison.