Author Topic: Hello I'm from argentina =)  (Read 3891 times)

Offline Kako

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 920
  • Reputation: 1298
  • Kako AFF!
    • View Profile
Hello I'm from argentina =)
« on: Sep 20, 2011, 02:56: PM »
Hello community, my name is frank frogel, tell me kako.
I'm from Argentina and I have 14 years, freestyle practice a year ago
unfortunately do not speak English but I will learn with time.

and just wanted to ask a question .. What is TeekNek?
I never understood

that's all
Thanks for your time
a hug

kako
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2011, 12:37: AM by Kako »

Offline JRFreestyler

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 99
  • Reputation: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2011, 04:05: PM »
holla bienvenido/welcome
Creo que TekNeek es un groupo de freestylers en Europa.

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2011, 05:12: PM »
Welcome to the forum!  Your English seems pretty good.  
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Kako

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 920
  • Reputation: 1298
  • Kako AFF!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2011, 12:41: AM »
thank you, excuse me if I write badly know

I'm new to English, and in freestyle xD

 :sign0104:

a greeting =)

Offline xixo

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,598
  • Reputation: 2063
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2011, 01:09: AM »
kako sos de al rioja bro? entocnes teek neek es un grupo de freestylers que se dedican atmbien a editar videos de free yo soy de misiones, si tenes face entra en la aff busca por ese grupo.
Freestyle una pasion!!!
www.youtube.com/freestylefutbol333

Offline Kako

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 920
  • Reputation: 1298
  • Kako AFF!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #5 on: Sep 22, 2011, 03:25: AM »
kako sos de al rioja bro? entocnes teek neek es un grupo de freestylers que se dedican atmbien a editar videos de free yo soy de misiones, si tenes face entra en la aff busca por ese grupo.

si, soy de la rioja ^^
ya entendí que es tek neek, em ya me uni a aff en face y te agrege avos XD
solo resta que charly me acepte en el grupo

es bueno saber que hay un argentino en este foro repleto de europeos jaja
saludos

Offline xixo

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,598
  • Reputation: 2063
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2011, 06:05: AM »
si bro jajaja los otros ni entran en el foro aca como evs tengo bastante post ya jajaj.
Freestyle una pasion!!!
www.youtube.com/freestylefutbol333

Offline SpiderFS

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 44
  • Reputation: 160
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #7 on: Sep 22, 2011, 11:04: PM »
Welcome on the forum, and dont care my english is n00b too  :lol_hitting:



Offline xixo

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,598
  • Reputation: 2063
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm from argentina =)
« Reply #8 on: Sep 24, 2011, 01:49: AM »
 :13:
Freestyle una pasion!!!
www.youtube.com/freestylefutbol333