Jokeren: I would give my right arm away to be able to do what you guys can do. You are skillful, there is no doubt - that is also the reason that we sent you thru to the live shows. I like when you synchronize - you dropped it a couple of times, didnt you? - but it's of course really hard, and thats what happens, and everyone knows that when you juggle a ball it drops sometimes, and then its all about getting it back up. I thought it was really good, ehm.. but i am not sure if this is has enough final-potential.

Hella Joof: Yeah yeah yeah, excactly ... because when the sychron-thing goes off the whistle (wtf hella) (fucks up) then it looks very violent (?) (bad), and thats how it is... but who am I to judge people with balls ( ;) ) ... no, but i think you are very talented, but unfortunately I could see you made some mistakes ... which annoyed me while I was proud of myself noticing it... if you understand.. a complex feeling

Koppel: I have a son - hes quite a bit younger than you guys though, but hes an AMAZING soccer player.. and he tries to do some of that stuff, and that is what tells me how hard this is. Its very hard. But your also making your life harder by doing this synchronized stuff, because that what made the untrained eye notice the differences/mistakes - and thats when we have a problem. But i wish i could pull those tricks of for my oldboys team .... but I also have a problem, even though i know how hard this is, seeing you guys in the final

Sorry for bad translation - was done uber fast
