Author Topic: Mehdi : trailer 2  (Read 569 times)

Offline Remi

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 313
  • Reputation: 512
    • View Profile
Mehdi : trailer 2
« on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:28: AM »
Hello ! :)

Mehdi asked me to post his vid of the forum :)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVQG8gR2xno

it's a trailer :) ;)

(sorry for my english :( )

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Mehdi : trailer 2
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:31: AM »
WTF IS WITH HIS LEG AT FIRST HTW NT :|||||||<<  :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:

edit : I liked the good style, amazing variety, and nice show of all different styles. I also liked that it was around 2 minutes long and yet called a trailer.

Peace
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline GrIzz

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,146
  • Reputation: 1532
  • GrIzZ10
    • View Profile
Re: Mehdi : trailer 2
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:38: AM »
WTF IS WITH HIS LEG AT FIRST HTW NT :|||||||<<  :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:

edit : I liked the good style, amazing variety, and nice show of all different styles. I also liked that it was around 2 minutes long and yet called a trailer.

Peace

i think in a strange way it was clipped,cutted,removed,sliced a part of the clip to make it cooler or whatever, it happends every now and then throughout the trailer

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Mehdi : trailer 2
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2008, 08:38: AM »
WTF IS WITH HIS LEG AT FIRST HTW NT :|||||||<<  :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:

edit : I liked the good style, amazing variety, and nice show of all different styles. I also liked that it was around 2 minutes long and yet called a trailer.

Peace

i think in a strange way it was clipped,cutted,removed,sliced a part of the clip to make it cooler or whatever, it happends every now and then throughout the trailer
I thought he broke his leg or something
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there