Author Topic: Headstall help  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Conspiracy-

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • Reputation: 297
    • View Profile
Headstall help
« on: Jul 13, 2008, 10:21: AM »
I was hoping I could get some useful tips,tutorials on how to do headstalls. I'm practicing it, but I want to get it down for the BF compilation thing. I really can't see how a lot of you guys have it so stable on your head that you can walk and maneuver with it  so well
................___@@@__
......_____//____l____\______
....o------FORUM-POLICE----@)
.....`--(@)=====+====(@)--

Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2008, 10:25: AM »
Follow the ball.

If it goes forward, you walk forward. If it goes left, you go left, and you get the drift. You want to put the ball on your hairline. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart for balance and stability.

Everything else is practice.
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline Andy

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 984
  • Reputation: 1365
  • youtube/andy8016
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2008, 10:30: AM »
When i was learning it i found a mark on my football and tried to keep that mark in the same place (in the center) so if it went left i went left etc. Took me about a week do it for real but its one of those tricks that you can always improve  :thumbsup:


Offline manutd.

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 5,379
  • Reputation: 6453
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2008, 10:39: AM »
Yeah, it's just like any other trick it takes time. Also, at first, just place it on your head, then when that's too easy, throw it up and catch it, not too high cause that's pretty tough. You can also try bouncing it and then let it stop bouncing and start stalling it. ;)

This was a hard trick for me to learn, but when I was on the computer, I randomly grabbed a ball and practiced headstalls. Just practice whenever, you don't need a lot of space for this trick.

 :biggrin:
Kiko Macheda - Within minutes, a Wikipedia article, a Manchester United profile and 17,000 Scousers shat their pants.



I'm back.

Offline AznMagic

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Reputation: 2421
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #4 on: Jul 13, 2008, 10:47: AM »
it's a simple balancing act.  no secrets, just practice.  place the ball slightly above ur forehead (usually the hairline) in the centre, with the centre of the ball.  balance.  the end.
http://www.twitter.com/aznmagic <-- follow me!
http://www.youtube.com/streetstylemagic <-- watch me!
http://www.vimeo.com/aznmagic <-- watch me, again!

http://trifacta.blogspot.com <-- learn fun random facts accompanied by (sometimes funny) pictures!
http://spicynoodlesoup.blogspot.com <-- my art/comic/random blog site!

Offline Conspiracy-

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • Reputation: 297
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2008, 11:23: AM »
Alright thanks, I'll just practice everytime i'm not doing anything and see where I get :P
................___@@@__
......_____//____l____\______
....o------FORUM-POLICE----@)
.....`--(@)=====+====(@)--

Offline Shah FS

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 107
  • Reputation: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #6 on: Jul 13, 2008, 11:36: AM »
Borg and Andy8016's tips are good also try and place the ball near your hairline and if ur hair is spiked up try and lean the ball against ur hair to get the placement right :biggrin: . other than that its just practice :thumbsup:
Quote from:  Soufiane Touzani
"I exist in a world far beyond yours"


Offline Conspiracy-

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 146
  • Reputation: 297
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #7 on: Jul 13, 2008, 12:02: PM »
Borg and Andy8016's tips are good also try and place the ball near your hairline and if ur hair is spiked up try and lean the ball against ur hair to get the placement right :biggrin: . other than that its just practice :thumbsup:


Just make a wall of hair and gel it up so strong and fake the stall is what I was thinking  :banana:



j/k
................___@@@__
......_____//____l____\______
....o------FORUM-POLICE----@)
.....`--(@)=====+====(@)--

Offline Shah FS

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 107
  • Reputation: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Headstall help
« Reply #8 on: Jul 13, 2008, 12:38: PM »
Borg and Andy8016's tips are good also try and place the ball near your hairline and if ur hair is spiked up try and lean the ball against ur hair to get the placement right :biggrin: . other than that its just practice :thumbsup:


Just make a wall of hair and gel it up so strong and fake the stall is what I was thinking  :banana:



j/k
lol :lol:
Quote from:  Soufiane Touzani
"I exist in a world far beyond yours"