Author Topic: hi from india  (Read 1622 times)

Offline selvakumar

  • ATW & Crossover
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Reputation: 143
    • View Profile
hi from india
« on: Oct 09, 2011, 06:51: PM »
hi,
    I am sky as people call me from India.I am very much interested in freestyle soccer that I am writing a book about it called "cracking the soccer's code.Its all about soccer. it includes informations on tricks.I have plans to publish in my near future.hope you all like it.I also have a special moves called "Sky special" ,"sky miracle" and "Sky fall".
« Last Edit: Oct 11, 2011, 06:54: PM by selvakumar »

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: hi from india
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2011, 06:00: AM »
Very cool man. Is it a book about freestyle as you say or just football?
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook

Offline Kako

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 920
  • Reputation: 1298
  • Kako AFF!
    • View Profile
Re: hi from india
« Reply #2 on: Oct 21, 2011, 10:03: AM »
a book of freestyle! than good  :PDT_Armataz_01_37: :PDT_Armataz_01_37: