Author Topic: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final  (Read 7910 times)

Offline JonatanJ

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 129
  • Reputation: 260
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #48 on: Jul 16, 2009, 06:04: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Since when is he looking taller to you?
How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
Hey oLi!
You are 17 yrs old, and Im 18.
Your younger than me, and alot better too!
But when did you made your fisrt Atw? :dontknow:
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.
I guess you where like 10 yrs old then if my calculations are correct and still peeing your pants at nights! :biggrin:
I just didnt take the whole freestyle thing serious then or else I would be among the greatest. eg. PallE
It was just for fun until last March I decided to take it up seriously, because a friend informed me about the RBSS and I wanted to be a part of it. Hey man people like you who criticise other freestylers are just badmind and grudgeful. But since Im not like you guys Im not even gonna argue.

Now back to the Skora thing!!! :)

I never confronted Skora once in my comment, so I cant understand why DanTheMan and oLi is dissing me. :dontknow:
Guess you guys have issues at home or with your girlfriends!
When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.

All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


tatw wasn`t on the internet until 2003...
back on topic, this video is completely insane, specially the ahmatw-skatw which almost letterly made my eyeballs pop out lol

Offline ARS

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 535
  • Reputation: 770
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #49 on: Jul 16, 2009, 06:44: AM »
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.
Wow, let`s rename Touzani ATW to JulaL atw!! :cheers:  :biggrin: Why are you telling us only now that in fact you invented tatw?? :lol:
Heh, as for your comparing Palle and Skora - i understand what you mean, ok :)

Offline 2zef^^

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,430
  • Reputation: 4153
  • FreestyLe RuLeS ^^
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #50 on: Jul 16, 2009, 07:09: AM »
2002? lol Where did you see it ?

Offline Kwas

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 501
  • Reputation: 710
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #51 on: Jul 16, 2009, 07:31: AM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Since when is he looking taller to you?
How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
Hey oLi!
You are 17 yrs old, and Im 18.
Your younger than me, and alot better too!
But when did you made your fisrt Atw? :dontknow:
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.
I guess you where like 10 yrs old then if my calculations are correct and still peeing your pants at nights! :biggrin:
I just didnt take the whole freestyle thing serious then or else I would be among the greatest. It was just for fun until last March I decided to take it up seriously, because a friend informed me about the RBSS and I wanted to be a part of it. Hey man people like you who criticise other freestylers are just badmind and grudgefuleg. PallE
. But since Im not like you guys Im not even gonna argue.

Now back to the Skora thing!!! :)

I never confronted Skora once in my comment, so I cant understand why DanTheMan and oLi is dissing me. :dontknow:
Guess you guys have issues at home or with your girlfriends!
When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.

All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


:saywhat:  :lol:


All I can say is that you are talikng way too much while you dont have much to say.

I have been here since I remember, and I never heard more disrespectfull and irracional(the part while you ar trying to make a big one of you by saying when you did an atw, )post than your.Futhermore, you are insulting oLi, and then you talking "Im not even gonna argue." lma, whats up dude?
Max 300; characters remaining: 300

Offline JulaL

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 435
  • Reputation: 590
  • Let's live together as one.
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #52 on: Jul 16, 2009, 05:26: PM »
Finally I can say that SkorA is growing, He looks alot taller these days.

SKORA! SKORA! SKORA!

What can I say? :dontknow:, the video speaks for itself!

His Uppers are becoming scarier and scarier video by video. :saywhat:

Reminds me of PallE 3 years Ago!

Breath TakinG!!! :rockit: :rockit:
Since when is he looking taller to you?
How does he remind you of Palle 3 years ago when you have been freestyling for 1 month?
Hey oLi!
You are 17 yrs old, and Im 18.
Your younger than me, and alot better too!
But when did you made your fisrt Atw? :dontknow:
Well I must inform you that I did my first ATW and TATW back in 2002.
I guess you where like 10 yrs old then if my calculations are correct and still peeing your pants at nights! :biggrin:
I just didnt take the whole freestyle thing serious then or else I would be among the greatest. It was just for fun until last March I decided to take it up seriously, because a friend informed me about the RBSS and I wanted to be a part of it. Hey man people like you who criticise other freestylers are just badmind and grudgefuleg. PallE
. But since Im not like you guys Im not even gonna argue.

Now back to the Skora thing!!! :)

I never confronted Skora once in my comment, so I cant understand why DanTheMan and oLi is dissing me. :dontknow:
Guess you guys have issues at home or with your girlfriends!
When I stated that Skora reminds me of Palle 3 yrs ago, It didnt mean that Palle was skill as Skora. What It meant was that Palle was always giving his viewers a shock in his videos and the same thing for Skora.

All I can say is that oLi and DanTheMan are both disrespectful!!! :cursing:


:saywhat:  :lol:


All I can say is that you are talikng way too much while you dont have much to say.

I have been here since I remember, and I never heard more disrespectfull and irracional(the part while you ar trying to make a big one of you by saying when you did an atw, )post than your.Futhermore, you are insulting oLi, and then you talking "Im not even gonna argue." lma, whats up dude?

Argument Settled Ok!!! :thumbsup:
I do it for the Love.
I do it for y'all.

Offline Azun

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 738
  • Reputation: 1056
    • View Profile
Re: SKÓRA - Efreestyle Competiton Final
« Reply #53 on: Jul 17, 2009, 01:20: AM »
haha just insane!

this was much better then the beyond football competition video...

the long nt combo was crazy  :bowdown: