Author Topic: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa  (Read 867 times)

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« on: Mar 28, 2009, 09:05: AM »
 Some clips for Khoa
feature=channel_page
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky

Offline matt2710

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 318
  • Reputation: 509
    • View Profile
Re: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« Reply #1 on: Mar 28, 2009, 09:08: AM »
how do u do so many tatws!!!!

im lucky to get 1 ...

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
Re: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« Reply #2 on: Mar 28, 2009, 09:10: AM »
how do u do so many tatws!!!!

im lucky to get 1 ...


Haha, that's about as many as I could do a month ago. I just practiced...
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky

Offline becs

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 915
  • Reputation: 1192
  • http://www.tobiasfreestyle.net/
    • View Profile
Re: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« Reply #3 on: Mar 28, 2009, 10:04: AM »
not bad, nice sit tatws, but you should work on your abdullhas!!

Offline imagestyles

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 465
  • Reputation: 651
    • View Profile
Re: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« Reply #4 on: Mar 28, 2009, 10:08: AM »
not bad, nice sit tatws, but you should work on your abdullhas!!

I agree. I just put them in there because these clips were on my computer and they weren't totally the material I wanted for my next video.
I R DA BEST FR33STYL-R SINCE BENIO! YA'LL!!!<br /><br /><br />Youtube.com/schlunky

Offline anhkhoashevakt

  • PATW & LTATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,445
  • Reputation: 1936
    • View Profile
Re: 1M4G3: Clips for Khoa
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2009, 01:24: PM »
as I said on youtube i'm really impressed by the number of sit tatws there were :saywhat:. So many Abdullahs, but I'm a little bit agree that they'll need a little bit of work.
Great video!  :thumbsup:
"I'm only a China man" - Yip Man ("Ip Man" - 2008)