Author Topic: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza  (Read 2064 times)

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #12 on: Mar 22, 2009, 10:18: AM »
skora got fucken owned   :popcorn:
either he wasn't trying at all and didn't give a shit about winning  :rolleyes: or he had a bad day  :rolleyes:

The combos he did before were just unreal. 6 satw in a combo i think i saw. I think he was just nervous, skora has a huge reputation, I would be nervous in his shoes. 50 Freestylers all expecting satw amatw nt in an lp just because it is skora.

But i knew tycza would win this battle easily. His qualification performance was so good, the crowd loved him and so did I! Amazing Tycza well done :biggrin:

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #13 on: Mar 22, 2009, 04:17: PM »
Skora freestyled too much the day before and the same day. He was definately tired when performing.. He didn't tell me that because I didn
't ask but it's most likely because he freestyled like.. 2-3 hours the day before and 3-5 hours the same day as the tournament (before it, and then another hour or two after).
I'm not really sure if he was nervous but he was definately unlucky and Tycza is just an amazing allround freestyler and he really had the crowd on his side!
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline NeN

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 322
  • Reputation: 531
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #14 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:48: PM »
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..

Homemade videos never show the reality.

Offline q100m

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 103
  • Reputation: 248
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #15 on: Mar 22, 2009, 08:23: PM »
it was a great battle..skora got some nervous and tired and its a result..

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #16 on: Mar 23, 2009, 07:34: AM »
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..

Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there

Offline L_I_S

  • Moderator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,118
  • Reputation: 6249
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #17 on: Mar 23, 2009, 10:34: AM »
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..

Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.
relax man. i disagree with wat nen said aswell, i think that skill should be justified from wat u can do at ur best with all the time u need ie in a video, y should it matter that someone cant do something on first go live in a competition, if its been done, thats it, u harness that skill.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LISdafreestyler
-Don't break combos.
-Don't use crossovers to save combos.
-If you're a new freestyler looking to improve, check the stickys in the help and advice section.
-Send me a personal message if you see spam.

Offline BigMac

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,722
  • Reputation: 4972
    • View Profile
Re: Polfinal Pyrzyce 09 - Skora vs Tycza
« Reply #18 on: Mar 23, 2009, 11:37: AM »
Super lp, but i still cant realise how Skora failed satw :dontknow: I thought it`s impossible for him..

Homemade videos never show the reality.
I have no idea why you are opening your mouth, speak when you know what you speak of, if you have no knowledge of what you're about to speak of you should not speak.
Think before posting next time because your posts makes you look like a fool for everyone who was in Pyrzyce and who saw how much he was freestyling before the LPs.

And may I add we all saw how easy satw was for him. Videos on the internet show me that skora is the best in combos and reality showed me that skora is the best in combos. So yeah lol