Author Topic: Skóra Air Combos 2 trailer  (Read 9388 times)

Offline el mafioso

  • New Shit
  • ****
  • Posts: 676
  • Reputation: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: Skóra Air Combos 2 trailer
« Reply #36 on: Feb 22, 2008, 03:51: AM »
... so you go... "o0oo0 that looks cool, i wanna see that"

..more like "turn that shit off"  :pimp:
Check this out https://youtu.be/lRMIBL_q-3g

"I really have to say mafioso, every post is brill. "
"Mac, do football pumps get a lot of searches? "

Offline kuba

  • 360 & NATW
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Reputation: 196
    • View Profile
Re: Skóra Air Combos 2 trailer
« Reply #37 on: Feb 22, 2008, 06:42: AM »
Amazing combos, in full I'd like to see some sd and upper actions, with his combos it would be the best vid of this year

Offline Ecuabol

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 396
  • Reputation: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Skóra Air Combos 2 trailer
« Reply #38 on: Feb 22, 2008, 07:18: AM »
I wish his style would be a little better