Author Topic: Big up from Belgium  (Read 1617 times)

Offline GregorSamsa

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Reputation: 103
    • View Profile
Big up from Belgium
« on: Sep 10, 2011, 09:37: PM »
Yo,

I'm Michiel from Oostende and Gent, Belgium. I've been freestyling for about 3 years, but always on my own, learning from the internet, so I can always use hints and tips. I'll post a movie with some tricks very soon.

Looking forward to hear from all you fellow freestylers

ciao

Offline Knnthh

  • TATW & LATW
  • ***
  • Posts: 418
  • Reputation: 564
    • View Profile
Re: Big up from Belgium
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2011, 09:56: PM »
Are you the guy we met in gent yesterday? :)

Offline Adi

  • Administrator
  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,060
  • Reputation: 7746
    • View Profile
Re: Big up from Belgium
« Reply #2 on: Sep 12, 2011, 03:27: AM »
Welcome to the forum! :13:
Freestyle Football - Beyond Football social network
Beyond Football on Facebook - Like us on Facebook