Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Telfer7

  • Freestyle Noob
  • *
  • Posts: 0
  • Reputation: 103
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: Jul 12, 2009, 04:44: AM »
Hi Im Lachlan Telfer Live in the Southwest of Scotland not many freestylers from Scotland I
m 15 Begginer . . freestyling for 2-3 weeks player football since i was about 5 and im a Celtic Fan :)
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2009, 07:52: AM by Telfer7 »

Offline oLi

  • APATW & PMATW
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,142
  • Reputation: 3639
  • youtube.com/oliveroo
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15, 2009, 11:29: PM »
Welcome, enjoy your stay  :thumbsup:
Fx blesses himself before a patw combo, Tiernan blesses himself before a neck to sole transition.... but hey thats next generation :rolleyes:
I was going to be there...but now I'm not going to be there