Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - iENS

Pages: [1] 2
1
Freestyle Videos / Re: Matiz nie jestem dawno
« on: Jul 04, 2008, 05:56: AM »
Cool vid   :thumbsup: Little wierd with the clip of you on the bench, but cool :P

2
Freestyle Chat / Re: How long?
« on: Jul 03, 2008, 07:15: AM »
I'll Just keep going then  :thumbsup:
ty for the replies, appreciate it  :cheers:

3
Freestyle Chat / How long?
« on: Jul 03, 2008, 06:14: AM »
How long didt it take you guys to make an ATW from kick-ups every time you tried.. I've been practising for a while now (~1month) and I only suceed like 1/4 of the times  :down:
I've started practising everyday now, and more everyday but I don't really feel any progress  :dontknow:

So, how long did it take you to nail atw from kick-ups every time

4
Freestyle Videos / Re: skora 08
« on: Jul 01, 2008, 11:05: PM »
Jesus christ, thats amazing  :bowdown: :thumbsup:

5
Freestyle Videos / Re: Apakkalypse GroundMoves 5!
« on: Jul 01, 2008, 09:49: PM »
Cool  :cheers:

6
Freestyle Videos / Re: Brizze in Tenerife
« on: Jul 01, 2008, 07:43: AM »
Nice video  :thumbsup:

7
My first ATW
My first HTW
When I did ATW - Neckstall - ATW
When I found the forum xD

I'll save the last one :)

8
Freestyle Videos / Re: Euro 2008 Freestyle in Vienna Jony & Fee
« on: Jun 21, 2008, 09:48: PM »
Cool vid  :thumbsup:

9
Freestyle Chat / Re: How long you have been freestyiling?
« on: Jun 21, 2008, 09:37: PM »
3 weeks

10
Freestyle Chat / Re: Freestyling friends, do you have any?
« on: Jun 08, 2008, 03:04: AM »
One of my friends have done an ATW once.. Another one of my friends is very good at football, and can do around 250-300 juggles every time. I think he did a crossover once  :cheers:. None of them practice freestyling, so i dont really think they could be called freestyling friends :P

11
Very creative, and it look's sick  :thumbsup:

12
Freestyle Chat / Re: Official Personal Trick Record
« on: Jun 04, 2008, 09:17: PM »
ATW and HTW :P

Pages: [1] 2