1
General Chat / Re: Soccer forum
« on: Nov 05, 2010, 03:49: AM »
Hey everyone, well since this is a soccer forum, maybe you guys can help me out,
I'm going to get a soccer ball (it sounds wierd to say football ball..) and I'm really not sure which one to pick...
I reaally like the brazil one

and this one.. its beautifull...
http://www.twenga.com/price-mexico-soccer-ball.html
I just love the color green on the mexico ball..but I really dont know!
Maybe you guys can help me find the "COOLEST" ball!
Oh and It has to actually exist, because I would love to buy it!
Thanks guys for you help and have a great day!
I'm going to get a soccer ball (it sounds wierd to say football ball..) and I'm really not sure which one to pick...
I reaally like the brazil one
and this one.. its beautifull...
http://www.twenga.com/price-mexico-soccer-ball.html
I just love the color green on the mexico ball..but I really dont know!
Maybe you guys can help me find the "COOLEST" ball!
Oh and It has to actually exist, because I would love to buy it!
Thanks guys for you help and have a great day!

