Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - MickyD

Pages: [1] 2
1
Freestyle Chat / Re: Who is this guy?
« on: Jul 24, 2009, 03:36: PM »
Yeah I still freestyle lol...

2
Freestyle Videos / Re: oLi re: what is freestyle
« on: Oct 25, 2008, 12:52: PM »
lmao I love this video. So funny and the combos were so stylish  :3some:

3
Freestyle Videos / Re: Beto Tribute Compilacion
« on: Oct 22, 2008, 07:52: PM »
True legend of freestyle.

4
General Chat / Re: Xbox Live Gamertag Thread
« on: Oct 21, 2008, 12:23: PM »
Add me: Socceroos9095

Homo name I know but I made it years ago and it was the only thing me and my brother could agree on:P

5
Freestyle Videos / Re: Willy, willy, willy Bingrove grove grove
« on: Oct 20, 2008, 09:30: PM »
Obviously not the best FSer out there (I think we can all agree), but the dude is doin simple stuff and gettin paid for it. Better than makin YouTube videos for E-Credit haha. Nuff said.

Well said!! You guys give him so much shit but you have to watch him from a non-freestyler's point of view. He puts on a great show, maybe this wasn't his best but the majority of freestylers have bad ones ( I know i do). He is also more successful then any of you so give him a break until you have something to show for it. Respect for Billy. 

6
Freestyle Videos / Re: K3vin PMATW combo
« on: Oct 16, 2008, 06:50: PM »
wow amazing!!!. Huge respect because it IS a pmatw combo.

7
Freestyle Videos / Re: oLi NEW SHITS P2
« on: Oct 10, 2008, 03:26: PM »
Holy shit man!!! I am stunned..that was just amazing. Such a great freestyler :thumbsup:

8
Freestyle Videos / Re: BevS Schools Out!
« on: Sep 26, 2008, 07:18: PM »
One of the sickest videos out. Glad i could make an appearance :biggrin:

that was you on beginning ? i knew it  :banana:


Yeah that was my attempt at a focused/bored look. Oh and the book that bevs puts in his bag is my physics book :cursing:. Just thought id put that in.

9
Freestyle Videos / Re: BevS Schools Out!
« on: Sep 25, 2008, 12:10: AM »
One of the sickest videos out. Glad i could make an appearance :biggrin:

10
Thanks for all the comments guys. All credit should go to Bevs for the effort he put into editing and filming this video. :thumbsup:

11
Freestyle Chat / Re: Hurt & Heal I
« on: Aug 20, 2008, 09:14: PM »
haha yeah i noticed. Thanks mate :cheers:

12
Freestyle Chat / Re: Hurt & Heal I
« on: Aug 15, 2008, 04:40: PM »
lol i had no idea about this thread till now. I think its an awesome game. Well done sputnik and thanks for all the healing people :rockit:

Pages: [1] 2