Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: M4R10 on Jun 15, 2009, 05:39: AM

Title: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: M4R10 on Jun 15, 2009, 05:39: AM
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: SkalleN on Jun 15, 2009, 05:44: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: M4R10 on Jun 15, 2009, 06:10: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:

it is just a promo, i remember in some topic he explained this but i can't remember what he said xD

edit: I found it

Quote
broly : not important to watch it .....maybe you can do everything from the video...but some freestyler in the world can not.....  Fx
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Jun 15, 2009, 08:12: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:

maybe because its a promo???
you fag...
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: SeBaS on Jun 15, 2009, 08:15: AM
you fag...
:lol: best reply ever lol  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: SkalleN on Jun 15, 2009, 08:18: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:

maybe because its a promo???
you fag...

Why don't make a promo vid with good tricks? I mean, good for him. FX can probably do tatw amatw while sleeping?
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: broly on Jun 15, 2009, 09:41: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:

it is just a promo, i remember in some topic he explained this but i can't remember what he said xD

edit: I found it

Quote
broly : not important to watch it .....maybe you can do everything from the video...but some freestyler in the world can not.....  Fx

yeaaah that answer was for me :D
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: M4R10 on Jun 15, 2009, 10:05: AM
I cant get the point of this video, why a hell is he making a shit video like this? Why did he put a tatw amatw nt on slow when everyone knows what he can do  :cheers:

maybe because its a promo???
you fag...

Why don't make a promo vid with good tricks? I mean, good for him. FX can probably do tatw amatw while sleeping?

Actually that wouldn't be bad because if it is more interesting, then it get's more views, more views = better promo :)

but we can't make him do what we want...
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: Philip WG on Jun 15, 2009, 10:10: AM
SkalleN is NOT gay !
He is bisexual .., End of story.

 :pimp:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: mvfs on Jun 15, 2009, 10:18: AM
monster..!!

g8 man

 :rockit:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: JulaL on Jun 15, 2009, 08:14: PM
Fx is Better than all u guys including me!!! :biggrin:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: M4R10 on Jun 15, 2009, 08:33: PM
Fx is Better than all u guys including me!!! :biggrin:

really?  :saywhat: I didn't know  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: SkalleN on Jun 15, 2009, 08:50: PM
SkalleN is NOT gay !
He is bisexual .., End of story.

 :pimp:
And that's why I can be in love with both you and my girlfriend  :3some:
Title: Re: Fx Pelota Events Promo
Post by: {++ } Lukas fs {++} on Jun 16, 2009, 12:02: PM
SkalleN is NOT gay !
He is bisexual .., End of story.

 :pimp:
And that's why I can be in love with both you and my girlfriend  :3some:

I used to pretend to have a girlfriend a few years ago too when it was about shutting ppl mouth's who were questionating my sexuality....
so dont make this a big deal... its normal  :thumbsup:

 :cheers: